Viki: TV Dramas & Movies
By ViKi Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be entertained with a variety of TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, entertainment news and more with the Viki On-the-Go app. All your favorite shows are translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
GLOBAL TV POWERED BY FANS
• Watch TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and more!
• Subtitles available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Romanian, and many other languages
• Stay entertained with TV and movies from popular genres including K-drama, C-Drama, romance, comedy, costume & period, SciFi & fantasy, action & adventure and beyond!
• Rate and review your favorite shows; discover high-rated series recommended by other drama fans
• Join live conversations with the fan community
• Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
• Share your favorite shows via Twitter, Facebook, LINE, SMS and email
Subscribe to Viki Pass today and get a 1 month free trial of our premium membership.
Get immediate access to Viki Exclusives and Originals with HD experience - without ads!
Enjoy a huge library of shows including fan favorites, classic variety shows, lifestyle and influencer clips, K-pop videos and more!
What is Viki Pass?
• We have two subscription plans: Viki Pass Standard and Viki Pass Plus
• Viki Pass Standard $4.99/month or $49.99/year - access to all Viki Exclusives and Viki Originals
• Viki Pass Plus (with Kocowa) $9.99/month or $99.99/year (Available only in the Americas) - Access to all Viki Pass Standard titles PLUS all Kocowa content
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account after your free trial
• This is a recurring subscription and you will be charged at the end of each billing period.
• You can cancel anytime through Manage Subscriptions section under Settings page of the Viki App.
• After cancelling, your subscription benefits will be continue until the end of your current billing period.
For questions, comments or suggestions - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.16.3
- Bug fixes and improvements
Getting better but...
Ok. So I was charged only the difference between the pass and the pass plus. Now I can watch all shows allowed in my region. However, I still feel $99 a year for volunteer subbing when Drama Fever charges the same price and already has the episodes subbed is a bit much. It can take up to two weeks to get a single episode subbed and sometimes the subbing on the final episode is terrible.
That said, Viki still has the best shows. I will renew my review as the year goes by.
Rip off Don’t buy - I regret it
Viki recently DOUBLED their price for a pass to see the new shows. I was excited and purchased it. The thing they didn’t mention is now they have no more volunteers to translate the shows so you can’t watch them anyway. This company is greedy and depends on an all volunteer staff to translate but is fine with charging customers DOUBLE. DON’T PURCHASE YOU WILL REGRET.
Great app, in love with content.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 4.16.3
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: viikii pte ltd
- © 2017 Viki Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass$4.99
- Viki Pass$3.99
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only)$9.99
- Viki Pass$49.99
- Viki Pass Plus(Americas only)$99.99
- Viki Pass Basic$0.99
- Viki Pass Basic$9.99