Viki - TV Dramas & Movies
By ViKi Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be entertained with a variety of TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, entertainment news and more with the Viki On-the-Go app. All your favorite shows are translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
GLOBAL TV POWERED BY FANS
• Watch TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and more!
• Subtitles available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Romanian, and many other languages
• Stay entertained with TV and movies from popular genres including K-drama, C-Drama, romance, comedy, costume & period, SciFi & fantasy, action & adventure and beyond!
• Rate and review your favorite shows; discover high-rated series recommended by other drama fans
• Join live conversations with the fan community
• Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
• Share your favorite shows via Twitter, Facebook, LINE, SMS and email
Subscribe to Viki Pass today and get 7-day free trial of our premium membership!
What is Viki Pass?
• Watch your shows in HD, without ads on all your devices
• $4.99/month (enjoy a 7-day free trial) and $49.9/year
• Browse through our growing library for more Viki Pass exclusive titles
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24 hours before end of the current period
• Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by visiting Account Settings after purchase
• You can cancel anytime by turning off the auto-renewal in your Account Settings
• After cancelling, your subscription benefits will be terminated at the end of your current billing period cycle.
For questions, comments or suggestions - please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.12.3
- Fix watch marker not working in some cases
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Viki has updated the program so well. It works like a dream on my iPad Pro and doesn't keep crashing when I fast forward a lot. Drama fever tends to crash on me when I do that too much. I prefer Viki now after the fixes they have done. Subbing is always a problem because I like to marathon. But I know it's all volunteers so I have to be patient. I'm watching The latest Lee Min Ho drama right now and am intrigued as I often am with a good drama. This is a first rate website and app. , but it can be frustrating if you try to email them but eventually you get an answer So I guess someone out there hears you. I'm satisfied, they put up a good amount of new dramas. I'm glad the subbers feel responsible for making the translation accurate,
App on all devices should be connected
Since I am a premium subscriber I don't really have any issues regarding the ads since I don't see any. The app is good, my only complaint is that if I watch Vikki using my iPad and then I watch Vikki on my Apple TV, the apps do not connect. As a result, my Apple TV app does not know where I left off if I last watched a show on my IPad. Truth be told, this is why I prefer watching my dramas on Dramafever as opposed to Vikki because of this problem. By the way I'm so happy that the app is on Apple TV, however I do wish that if I close the show it will know where I last left off, which currently right now it does not. Hopefully this will get fixed soon. Thank you App Development team for all your hard work!!!
Love this app
Luv this viki app. Easy to navigates through, Has a variety of shows. I just wish they post more korean shows instead of Taiwanese Chinese or Japanese show. Thanks all the volunteer staffs for doing a great and fast job in subbing for us. We wouldn't be able to enjoy these dramas without all of you for your hard work. Recently, I have lots of problem that when I FF or open as new episode, the app took a long time to load. Sometimes, I had to refresh my phone when it froze my phone. I'm already a Premium member, so it can't b we from loading the adds. Please fix or new update. I just wish the app have as many shows as the website.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 4.12.3
- Size: 84.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: viikii pte ltd
- © 2015 Viki Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass$3.99
- Viki Pass$4.99
- Viki Pass$49.99