Viki - TV Dramas & Movies
By ViKi Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be entertained with a variety of TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, entertainment news and more with the Viki On-the-Go app. All your favorite shows are translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
GLOBAL TV POWERED BY FANS
• Watch TV shows and movies from Korea, China, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand and more!
• Subtitles available in English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Romanian, and many other languages
• Stay entertained with TV and movies from popular genres including K-drama, C-Drama, romance, comedy, costume & period, SciFi & fantasy, action & adventure and beyond!
• Rate and review your favorite shows; discover high-rated series recommended by other drama fans
• Join live conversations with the fan community
• Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
• Share your favorite shows via Twitter, Facebook, LINE, SMS and email
Subscribe to Viki Pass today and get 7-day free trial of our premium membership!
What is Viki Pass?
• Watch your shows in HD, without ads on all your devices
• $4.99/month (enjoy a 7-day free trial) and $49.9/year
• Browse through our growing library for more Viki Pass exclusive titles
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24 hours before end of the current period
• Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by visiting Account Settings after purchase
• You can cancel anytime by turning off the auto-renewal in your Account Settings
• After cancelling, your subscription benefits will be terminated at the end of your current billing period cycle.
For questions, comments or suggestions - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.11.1
Bug fix and improvements
I love Viki, after I got tired of the abundance of ads on Dramafever, I switched to Viki and honestly it was so much better. For a good half of the year, I've been consistently watching kdramas on Viki with no problem, but right now this new update has been causing problems for me. First of all, the ads. Some ads go by smoothly, but majority of the newer ads glitch out and won't go away, so I can't watch the rest of the episode. Even if I exit out of the app and try to watch the drama again, the same glitchy ads appear and I can't watch the drama anymore. It's really frustrating. Another problem is that the episode won't even play at all, I don't know what the problem is there, but I can assure you that I've updated my phone and the app. The last problem is that when I'm watching the drama, all of a sudden the screen says something about having problems playing the video. Please fix these and I'll change my review, but as of now I'm giving this three stars because of all the problems I've encountered.
Viki has updated the program so well. It works like a dream on my iPad Pro and doesn't keep crashing when I fast forward a lot. Drama fever tends to crash on me when I do that too much. I prefer Viki now after the fixes they have done. Subbing is always a problem because I like to marathon. But I know it's all volunteers so I have to be patient. I'm watching The latest Lee Min Ho drama right now and am intrigued as I often am with a good drama. This is a first rate website and app. , but it can be frustrating if you try to email them but eventually you get an answer So I guess someone out there hears you. I'm satisfied, they put up a good amount of new dramas. I'm glad the subbers feel responsible for making the translation accurate,
Much better than others
I've used multiple apps to watch Korean and foreign dramas (they also have movies!) but this app by far has been the best. They limit the ads unlike other apps such as DramaFever. They have a large amount of shows to watch and most all of them you watch for free. A business does have to make money so they have a premium membership plan but to watch dramas and movies for free you don't have to commit to anything at all. I highly suggest this app over others.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 4.11.1
- Size: 83.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: viikii pte ltd
- © 2015 Viki Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Viki Pass$3.99
- Viki Pass$4.99
- Viki Pass$49.99