By Theo Phillips
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Runes have been used for centuries to guide those who seek their unique properties, powers, and wisdom. Though the casting of runes cannot divine the future, for those who consult them regularly, they can provide insight into the road ahead or the paths one might take at any given time. The runes can be consulted on any matter of importance and multiple castings can be used to find any of a number of perspectives from which to proceed. If one approaches the runes in an honest and sincere manner, the insight they can provide is often surprisingly accurate to the situation at hand. Viking Runes offers up the following features:
• The full set of 25 Nordic runes, including the 16 reversals.
• Five different rune spreads of varying sizes and detail.
• Beautiful rune casting effects, utilizing movement and force touch gestures.
• Share pictures of your casts through email, text, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Save your rune casts along with any notes to an in-app journal.
• Companion Apple Watch app for instant insight into a situation.
• Easily study each rune meaning in one convenient screen.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Fresh new UI with beautiful animations
• Share pictures of your spreads on social media
• Companion Apple Watch App
• Two new types of rune spreads
• Utilizes movement and force touch gestures while you cast
• Various bug fixes
A little help please
I love this app, but I have a question and can't figure out where to email to get an answer. Does anyone know how to delete a saved reading?
Love the new update
I can text email or Facebook my spreads to friends. Love how easy it is to use and the daily wisdom and food for thought I get from this app.
The go back from email is not lit how do I go back, and their is no send button for email, help?????
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Theo Phillips
- © 2016 Theo Phillips
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.