There's been a newspaper in Eagle River since March 1886, and its 125-year history makes the Vilas County News-Review one of the oldest businesses in the community.
There have been many owners, some for a short time and others for a third of a century. There have been enormous changes in technology, from hand setting to computerized typesetting, on-screen pagination and the speed of electronic messaging.
The News-Review's leadership changed Jan. 1, 2011, when Byron McNutt retired and Krueger was named the new publisher. Ridderbusch was named editor. The two longtime News-Review staffers are commited to continuing the newspaper's tradition of excellence and award-winning quality. The News-Review is one of the city's biggest employers.
• Photo galleries
• Community Pulse (i.e. "How is the community feeling?")
• Contact us
• About us
• Push notifications
- Web Software, LLC
- 52.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 1up!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.