Village Life: Love, Marriage and Babies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
START YOUR FAMILY TODAY!
Play the smash hit game played by over 15 million people!
Guide your villagers through life from babies to adulthood helping them fall in love, date, get married and grow old with families of their own. Find food, craft tools, toys and buildings to create a thriving, happy village then expand to exciting new lands!
AND THERE’S MORE! - Enjoy specially crafted one-off stories regularly added to the game that bring continued fresh twists and turns to the lives of your villagers.
• Find LOVE and set up dates with your friends’ villagers.
• Watch your villagers get MARRIED.
• Have lots of BABIES and name them!
• Raise FAMILIES and track relationships using the family tree.
• Add Collectable villagers to your Villager. There are hundreds of unique villagers for you to collect, each offering bonus skills and attributes.
• Form a new tribe and JOURNEY to exciting new lands.
• Impress your friends and DECORATE a beautiful village.
• Pass SKILLS to future generations of villagers and add more.
• Keep your villagers fed by FARMING, FISHING and GATHERING food.
• CRAFT toys and activities then watch your villagers use them in hilariously different ways.
• Enjoy specially crafted STORIES regularly added by the game creators.
• Chat with friends and the community, in our chat feature
Please note that Village Life is completely free to play, but some items such as gems can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. A network connection is required to play.
** This game is compatible with devices on iOS 6.0 and above. Play across all supported devices – iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini and iPod 5. **
What's New in Version 2.6.4
Introducing the Village Life iMessage Stickers. Available on iOS 10 devices.
We’ve also been busy making fixes to make our smash hit game more enjoyable than ever. These include:
• Fixed video rewards to address issue with not giving gems or time off tasks.
• Fixed quests sync issues.
• General improved stability and Game performance
• We’ve also been busy fixing many more bugs!
I love it!
I love the game. It's so much fun to keep up with the villagers. I just wish it was easier to get gems without having to buy them and I don't like that it moves in real time. It seems like it takes too long to get things done.
Update: I keep having trouble with making fires. I'll tell a villager to make one and I have all of the supplies to do so. Then I'll check back and suddenly there's no fire yet all my supplies to make one are gone. I've also used gems to speed up the process and it will take my gems and still no fire. Can someone tell me how to fix this issue? It's happened several times and has cost me probably 50-60 gems.
Enjoyable and easy to play
The game is addicting. Leveling up in the beginning is easy. I've been playing for a few days and I am level fourteen. You can download games and watch tons of videos for game coins.
Negatives: you can't marry two of your villagers. Each villager has a set of skills and a star level. So when your villager marries another players villager who has more stars than yours does, you loose that villager for good. Also it an be hard to get a boyfriend for your villager. Especially if he has a skill set that is female and visa versa. Otherwise it's a very good game and I recommend trying it.
Needs a little work
Some items you have to request from friends. I would appreciate it if we could buy the items with the silver coins you get from selling items instead. I hate it when you can't advance in a game because some friend won't send you an item...
The game crashes as soon as it loads too. Doesn't look like I will be playing much more. I already updated my iOS and the new update and it just started crashing now.
I like that the ads speed everything up.
Can we make the pregnant women be able to at least gather food or something? She shouldn't be allowed to just wait until the baby is born to do anything. That's unrealistic haha.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 2.6.4
- Size: 488 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Playdemic Ltd
- © Playdemic Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A few Gems$2.99
- Level up offer!$3.99
- Pouch of Gems$4.99
- Bucket of Gems$9.99
- Starter Pack!$1.99
- Rescue Babies Bundle$1.99
- Basket of Gems$19.99
- Level up offer!$0.99
- Soothe Babies Bundle$3.99
- Gem Sale 1$0.99