Discover amazing videos and upload your own in the highest quality possible.
Upload and discover gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD, follow the world’s best creators, and fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD
• Rejoice in ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Manage your video settings in a snap
• Privately share videos with people you choose
• Access your videos from anywhere
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team and served hot daily
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and creators
• Dive into human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
For an easy way to edit your videos, download Cameo, our free and insanely powerful video-editing app for iOS. vimeo.com/cameo
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
Vimeo is super optimized for the iPad Pro. Dive in and enjoy a wondrously, rapturously, honestly eerily beautiful playback experience on your big fancy rectangle. And of course, it wouldn’t be an App Store update without a shoutout to all the performance we enhanced and bugs we fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
For a viewer, a frustrating app
There are a number of lecture cycles I want to watch, I "liked" all of them, hoping that this would somehow help me access them - there is no way of building watch lists here! -- but when I return to the app it tells me I have no likes. This is quite infuriating: is it so difficult to have a user-friendly viewing list where one could keep links for future viewing? My ipad doesn't have enough memory to download everything, and searching every time is tedious. In the end I've resorted to this primitive half-solution: keeping a list of titles in my notepad and pasting the searchword from there! But that's just defeats the purpose of even having an app!!!
Great site, great app
My videos and others look way better on Vimeo than anywhere else. No question there's a quality-first attitude. Yeah you have to pay for some of the cool premium features, but that's a tiny price for not having a million ads ruin your viewing experience. Not to mention that the community and folks who upload and comment there are also just objectively better. If you're into seeing hate speech posted below your videos, by all means go elsewhere.
Not Worth The Money
They want you to pay for what other social media platforms do for free. Yet the functionality doesn't even match what others do for free. So who would pay to "upgrade"? I use it because a long time ago someone uploaded videos of me back when social media was in the Myspace days. So back then this made sense because it was all videos but now it doesn't. If they want people to "upgrade" then should give options to edit and format videos. This would be a paid service worth it. Almost like I Movies gives you those options. Take a look at what directorial options are out their for free and then both match it and beat it. Then you can charge.
- 102.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Vimeo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vimeo Plus Monthly $11.99
- Vimeo Plus Annual $83.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.