Vimodi | Best presentation discussion app
By tabloMedia Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Vimodi is the best way to discuss presentations on the iPad***
Transform your ideas and presentations into collaborative discussions in in-person meetings.
With Vimodi you can:
DEEPEN RELATIONSHIPS - Rather than simply presenting in a one way monologue to your client, student or business partner, with Vimodi you can discuss ideas flexibly and respond to your client’s, student’s or business partner’s needs.
SAVE PREPARATION TIME - Vimodi is seamlessly integrated with Dropbox and Photos - whatever content you have saved there be it PowerPoint, Word, PDF, Images & Video can be assembled into a Vimodi presentation via our in-app media libraries. Because you can re-cycle content from multiple sources with our drag & drop media libraries, you save time.
IMPROVE WIN RATE - By showing what your clients want to see in the order they want to see it, you will know what they most care about. You can tailor your messages and close deals.
***Vimodi is perfect for collaborative visual discussions***
First time using the app? Here are five easy steps to making a Vimodi:
1. Download the app and open it. When Vimodi asks, let it view your content in Dropbox and Photos.
2. Tap ‘New’ to start a new project.
3. Tap ‘Media’. Select the Dropbox or Photos icon to drag & drop the content you want onto the canvas.
4. Rearrange the content in the order you want and the structure you want.
5. Tap ‘View’ to start your presentation.
Need support? Just send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1.2
New in this Version....
- PEN TOOL: make notes in real-time as you present & discuss your ideas. Your notes are saved locally and available to view anytime.
- POWERPOINT DROPBOX INTEGRATION: drag, drop & mix individual pages from your PowerPoint, PDFs, Word docs with your images & videos.
- VIMODI PROJECTS FOLDER: re-use & re-cycle any of your existing pages, videos, images across all your Vimodi projects offline/without wifi.
- OPEN-IN FEATURE: import and integrate your PDF content from any other iPad App. e.g. If you receive a PDF presentation via email, you can import into Vimodi using your iPad's "Open-in" other apps feature.
- HOW TO USE VIDEOS: view new "how to use" Vimodi videos in the App at anytime.
- BUG FIXES: Various
If you like what we are doing - please take 2m to write an AppStore review - it really helps us.
Thank you for your continued support!
Awesome presentation tool that keeps getting better
I started using this app a few months ago for client meetings because I found it MUCH better than PPT for communicating my ideas in small groups. The ability to move around easily from topic to topic is great because it doesn’t inhibit the flow of conversation (you really need to see it to believe it!). Plus it’s super easy to import content and create great flows of conversation. I now use it whenever I’m on the road; it’s definitely my go to app in client meetings. The last couple of updates have made the app even better—it now has an incredible pen annotation tool that lets me take notes while I’m presenting to clients. I have recommended this app to all of my colleagues, and will keep using it myself. Keep up the great work Vimodi!
Helping me transition to using the iPad in the classroom
I was looking for an app to deliver content via iPad during classroom discussions and Vimodi was just what I was looking for.
The interface is beautiful. Love that I can make notes directly on my slides while teaching. Also it's simple to drag & drop my ppt slides from Dropbox.
I recommend it to any educators looking for a way to move off chalkboards but not be forced into the linearity of existing apps.
Flexible way to discuss presentation
This app focuses on delivery, so you still need to create your content in ppt, keynote etc.
Well done for making super easy/fast to assemble & integrate content from dropbox etc. and other apps on the iPad. Once content is in, the app is very versatile and I can mix, re-use presentation pages, images and videos.
Love the smoothness of panning from page to page/video and out....and the new pen tool that lets you annotate on pages.
Probably the best designed nonlinear app in the Appstore....worth checking it out