By Vine Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vine is the entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast.
Watch videos that create trends, influence culture and make you laugh. Discover stories, characters and remixes you can't find anywhere else. Be the first to hear incredible new artists and songs.
• Watch and follow Vine channels like Comedy, Music, and OMG.
• Check out “Popular Now” and “On the Rise” to see what's trending on Vine right now.
• Get notified when your favorite Viners post by tapping the star in the top right corner of their profile.
• Revine posts you love or share them on social networks like Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Make your own Vines and share them on the world’s biggest stage. Your post may go viral or start the next big trend!
Vine supports iPhone 4 and higher and iOS8+.
See posts from the creators you've selected as a Favorite, or watch Featured Vines, which have been hand-selected across channels like Comedy, Music and Sports.
Like and Revine directly from the app. Use our watch face complication to see your account's total loops and quickly access the app right from the watch face.
Here's how to add the Vine complication:
Hold firmly on the screen until you can select a watch face. Choose one with complications, then tap "Customize", select the space where you want to see your account's loops, and scroll through the various options until you reach "Vine".
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Tweet to us @vinehelp.
What's New in Version 5.3.0
This release introduces a handful of improvements, including:
- Now you can watch an account's Vines in any order you want. From an account page, tap the icon next to Posts and select Newest, Oldest or Popular.
- With 3D Touch, you can make a Vine or open Explore right from your device's screen.
Get the update to try out these new features and more.
Good, but not perfect
This update included a feature many of us have been waiting for since posts won't show up after a certain point (ability to organize your posts). I used this once and refreshed my page only to be greeted with the same "unable to load posts". I then refreshed and the app crashed, and does this everytime under these circumstances. My most recent works fine though.
Love this app a lot however...
This recent update wasn't what I thought. When I go to other pages I liked the hide regimes button so I could just watch their vines, not their revines. Also i do not see an icon next to the posts to change which vines I see.
I hope this gets fixed!
they couldn't add one single feature...
reviewed this app before & I emailed your support. first of all, you don't listen to what people want. a majority of the people I've talked to including myself want a "clear cache" button. I only have a 16gb iPhone 6, and with this I can't have a ton of stuff on mum phone and whenever I go on vine for about 10 minutes it's about 700mb of space. please do something about this and just add a button like you had before in the debugging.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 09, 2016
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 53.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: VINE LABS INC
- © 2016 Vine Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.