By Vine Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vine makes video fun. You can watch, create and share short looping videos -- anytime, anywhere.
Through these videos, called Vines, people have an entirely new medium to express themselves and their creativity. Vine empowers anyone to share stories with the world and is a space where people can connect, entertain and be entertained.
• Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
• Simply touch the screen to record a Vine, or import videos from your phone. Editing tools help you get your Vine just the way you want it.
• Follow channels to get hand-picked Vines in your home feed
• Explore trending tags, popular posts and editor’s picks
• And more...
Vine supports iPhone 4 and higher and iOS7+.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Tweet to us @vinehelp.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Music has long been a vital part of Vine. Today, we’re beginning to make that connection deeper. This release introduces a set of features that gives creators entirely new ways to make and share music in their Vines, giving us more great music Vines to enjoy and new music to discover.
- Creators can now share music in their Vines with a new import button
- Make perfect loops with Snap to Beat, a new feature that finds the beat of your song and trims your Vine to match the length music loop
- Audio and video can also be edited separately when Snap to Beat is off. Sound effects, voiceovers and other audio can be added to any part of your Vines
- Discover new songs through Featured Tracks, or creators can also use their own songs or something from their iTunes library
We can’t wait to hear what you make.
Congratulations on developing what is by far- the most ingenious and creative social networking app so far. Vine can be used to showcase so many different personalities and expressions of art, music, and humor. One feature that could improve upon the experience though, would be a "highlights reel," distinct from the user's page which posts vines in order of most recently uploaded. So either the viners themselves could select their favorites- or based on most likes / comments / shares- I think it would enhance the app tremendously, and likely inspire Twitter and Instagram to follow suit. Good luck and stay great!
Editing is still poor in latest version
Since the update to 720x720 support, users have to resize videos in an outside editor if they're a bigger size. Also, the clipping and editing tools for putting multiple videos together have taken a big turn for the worse.
Please bring back the older editing tools.
1. Almost every time I use the app, it crashes for some reason. 2. I have multiple accounts but hate having to log in and out all the time, can you add a thing like Twitter has where you can switch from one account to the other simply?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: VINE LABS INC
- © 2015 Vine Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.