VinoCell is the most complete app to manage your wine list, graphically display your cellar, to record both your tastings and pro ratings and to match dishes to your wines.
To discover the app in images and videos: http://www.vinocell.com
The app is perfect for beginners who can use the main fields but it also caters for experts who can play with its infinite possibilities.
Top 10 features:
- Up to 50 different descriptors (name, country, region, appellation, varietals, maturity, color, alcohol...etc) and 3 images per wine: no compromise!
- Text search in the 1 million internal wine database - or add your wines manually but quickly using the internal country, region, appellation and varietal database.
- Graphical representation of your cellar’s racks and shelves with 40 different configurations to choose from.
- Full bottle life management from input to output date.
- Easy placement of a bottle in your cellar using the double tap feature.
- Quickly locate and highlight bottles in your cellar for easy access.
- Powerful search engine with 40 fields. Need to find the 2007 Australian shiraz from the Barossa Valley, drunk last month with your friend Bob, priced between $15 and $20, with a point score of 91? You can!
- Tasting notes management and a choice of scoring scales: 5 stars, 20 points, 100 points...
- Pro rating can be added using 70 world guides or contests/challenges (Parker, WS…).
- Complete cellar stats: countries, regions, colors, vintages, varietals, purchases, providers...etc.
Other great features include:
- Match dishes to each wine
- Manage producer and provider details.
- Manage contacts (friend/family) tasting notes.
- Customize graphical bottle: shape, hue, cap.
- Create and customize PDFs for each wine.
- Share via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Market price valuation feature.
- Search merchants all around the world.
- Export wine, bottle, tasting, rating lists as CSV/XLS.
- Import wine list as CSV/XLS from VinoCell website
- Automatic sync between all your devices using the same VinoCell account.
Don't hesitate to look at our website explaining the many features this app offers: http://www.vinocell.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to keep track of your wine
This is a great app once you learn how to use its functions. There is a learning curve since it will keep track of so many things about each bottle of wine (I only use about 1/4 of the possible features that can be tracked). I use it to track about 400 bottles in 6 racks in 2 cellars. At first I only tracked the bottles by rack, but then I decided to track each bottle by specific location in one rack. Wow!! It’s very easy to do once you learn how and it really helps you keep track of each bottle. You can select any bottle of wine and it will visually show you where it is on the specific rack. Or you can look by rack and touch any bottle and it will tell you what that bottle of wine is. I now use it to track every bottle on every rack. It also tracks bottles drunk, removed, sold, etc. I haven’t found anything it won’t do. It’s a great app, by far the best wine app I’ve seen to keep track of your cellar(s).
Very good wine tracking app
I use this app to keep track of what wine we buy and what we have in our wine fridge. Overall, I'm quite happy with it. It is pretty easy to add a new wine to the list. I'm not a fanatic about all the details, but I do put in the winery, wine name, vintage, price, county/region/subregion, grapes and a picture of the label. It goes pretty fast. The ability to sync between the iPhone and iPad is great. If we see something in a store I can easily check if we've ever tried it, if we liked it, and what we paid for it. You can also copy a wine easily if, for example, you have a new vintage of an existing wine.
It gets 4 stars instead of 5 because if you mark a bottle as having been drunk by mistake there's no way to undo it and restore the bottle to your stockpile. Also the interface for placing bottles on racks is funky and confusing. I really don't care to go into that level of OCD, so I simply skip it.
Outstanding cellar app!
I've just finished loading my first 90-ish wines into my cellar. The app allowed me to configure my exact cellar rack configuration, and then load as many or few details about each bottle as I like. It syncs to the cloud flawlessly, and back to the app on my other devices.
It takes a bit of futzing to get the rack configurator figured out, but a little trial and error gets it done. The important point is the flexibility it offers in setting up the cellar layout.
Usability is excellent - most steps are intuitive, or easily learned via the provided help video segments.
Great value for outstanding design and depth of functionality.
(Using app ver 3.5.1)
- 52.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 VinoDev
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.