Vinous - Wine Reviews & Ratings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Consumers, collectors and experts alike have for years followed Antonio Galloni, Stephen Tanzer and the rest of Vinous's team of world-renowned critics. Now, Vinous's new free app puts decades of experience at your fingertips with the essential tools wine lovers need to explore all things wine.
* Type a wine name or scan a label to search Vinous’ archive of over 200,000 tasting notes and scores from wine critics you can trust
* Use powerful filters and sorting options to pinpoint the wines you are interested in
* Read articles on the latest releases from a team that spends months every year traveling throughout the world’s wine regions to bring readers unparalleled insights and commentary
* Browse verticals and retrospectives to see how older wines are faring today and to learn more about the stories behind the wines
ESSENTIAL FREE WINE RESOURCES
* Vintage Chart - Explore vintages across the world with our free Vintage Chart, which describes growing conditions and overall quality for every major wine-producing area in the world. Then click ‘see all wines’ to enter the Vinous database to read full tasting notes and scores (requires subscription)
* Vinous Glossary – Never be at a loss for words. The glossary explains every wine word you will need to know to be an expert
* Explore Grapes – Learn everything you need to know about grape varieties, where they are grown and what their main attributes are. Then click ‘see all wines’ to enter the Vinous database of to read full tasting notes and scores (requires subscription)
* Read tips for enjoying wine at home, including how to open and decant older wines
* Find where you can buy the wines you enjoy
TRACK YOUR WINES
* Store photos of the labels of the wines you have enjoyed for easy reference
* Save tasting notes of wines in Vinous Playlists
Guests can sign in via Facebook or Google+ to have free access to all the features on the app, with the exception of ratings and full tasting notes.
Subscribe to Vinous Mobile to gain access to all aspects of the Vinous app including full reviews and ratings. Options include:
One Month for $7.99
Three Months for $20.99
Six Months for $35.99
One Year for $59.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. You will be prompted ahead of the period end as to whether you wish to renew your subscription. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You can manage your subscriptions in iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Subscribers to the Vinous website also get full access to the app and other features.
If you have any support-related inquiries or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.
At the intersection of media and technology, Vinous is Antonio Galloni’s vision of a modern-day wine publication. Vinous’s team of renowned critics and writers offers in depth coverage of new releases, retrospectives and verticals of older wines, videos with winemakers, interactive maps and more, all published in a continual, daily stream of articles. With the acquisition of Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar in December 2014 and the addition of the IWC editorial team, Vinous expanded coverage to all major wine regions. Today Vinous has subscribers in over 80 countries and is one of the most respected wine publications in the world.
What's New in Version 1.05
Performance updates and improvements related to browsing, sorting and filtering wine reviews.
This Vinous app is fantastic. Foremost, it gives mobile access to unparalleled wine reviews by the likes of Antonio Galloni as well as Vintage Charts that help you navigate vintages. It also lets you take a photo of a wine label and store it into a playlist where you can keep track of your favorite. The wine library on the app is expansive and the reviews are the best in the industry.
It may be great, but I'll never know, because it makes you log in with either FaceBook or Google. No thanks.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 10, 2016
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: All Grapes Media, LLC
- © 2015 Vinous Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- VinousMobile Subscription - 1 Month$7.99
- VinousMobile Subscription - 12 Months$59.99
- VinousMobile Subscription - 3 Months$20.99
- VinousMobile Subscription - 6 Months$35.99