Never leave your customer’s side by taking the full power and potential of VinSolutions’ Connect CRM everywhere you go. VinSolutions Connect Mobile puts all activities and opportunities in the palm of your hand so you can always be moving with your customer along the road to the sale.
Built from the ground up, the new Connect Mobile brings a fresh, streamlined interface managing and completing daily tasks, allowing you team to focus on the customer anytime, anywhere.
• New appointment calendar view for users to view and manage upcoming sales appointments.
• New streamlined interface to manage and complete daily tasks more efficiently.
• See tasks and activities quickly with Salesperson and Manager dashboards.
• Stay in touch with customers and opportunities anytime, anywhere.
• Start showroom visits, create customer notes, appointments, leads and log customer calls – all in the palm of your hand.
• Receive push notifications for CRM alerts to stay on top of urgent tasks.
• Use your phone’s camera to quickly add customer and vehicle information.
• Search and filter through inventory from anywhere on the lot.
• New API framework for added speed and stability.
* We fixed an issue that was causing duplicate customers to be created when manually adding a customer
* Added the ability to open links from a text message
* Fixed an issue that was preventing manually created phone call tasks from being completed in the app
* Updates and improvements to the Drivers License Scanner
* Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The original VINS App is atrocious and nearly useless. I get so frustrated with its restrictions. I stumbled across the new one in hopes of seeing an app that resembled something similar to the VIN platform (which I think is fantastic). Nope. Dashboard does give you a pretty good pulse on today’s business but that’s about all you get. I can’t see what the dealership has planed for tomorrow or the next day. Future appointments section does not work. When i pick the calendar for tomorrow’s appointments , it’s blank. Log online in VINs and it shows 13 appointments. I want to be able to see future appointments and everything that goes along with them such as who has canceled, who’s been confirmed, and general notes within those appointments. It’s vital data for any manager to have when looking at the app at the end of the day. I could really go on but I’ll stop here and just hope that this is an extremely early version of their second try for a successful application.
Sales person use
The developers should really use the app as if they were a sales person and see how many roadblocks there are. If you get an email you cannot review the profile while looking at the email you have to exit out and search their profile to see what car they are on or any other info. You cannot log in incoming phone call. I suggest they go back to the table and really come up with major fixes on functionality.
This app is the best Automotive CRM mobile app out there. Functionality is great. You can’t do everything like you can in the desktop but darn close. Other than doing credit apps I can do everything I need throughout the day. Great improvement Vin.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.