By CuVee Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vintage-45 is a complete simulation of Hewlett-Packard's scientific hand-held calculator HP-45 from 1973. Processing times and behavior have been carefully modelled after the original. Even the "secret" stopwatch may be activated.
• Photo-realistic look based on an existing device
• Animated keys with adjustable click sound and visual feedback
• All functions and operations of the HP-45 fully implemented
• Includes "secret" stopwatch
• Full-speed or simulated speed of real calculator
• Correct wrong number entries by swiping left across the display
• Cut/copy/paste display value
• Double-tap display to show stack and all memory registers
• Additional conversions: Celsius vs. Fahrenheit, liters per 100km vs. mpg (US and UK)
Tap the display for some basic hints.
For more information and a short manual visit the homepage: cuveesoft.ch
What's New in Version 1.3
• HP-45 low-battery warning (all decimal points lit) if iPhone's battery drops below 5%
• Supports 64-bit architecture
• Calculator didn't turn itself on (iOS 8)
• LastX didn't work if RCL / n produced an error
Wonderful app! I would love an equally good HP-67 for iPhone. I have it for iPad, but not for my phone.
It would be nice if the volume adjustment stayed set rather than needing to be reset each time the app starts.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 27.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Willy Kunz
- © 2013 CuVee Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.