By CuVee Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Vintage-45 is a complete simulation of Hewlett-Packard's scientific hand-held calculator HP-45 from 1973. Processing times and behavior have been carefully modelled after the original. Even the "secret" stopwatch may be activated.
• Naturalistic look-and-feel based on an existing device
• Animated keys with click sound and visual feedback
• All functions and operations of the HP-45 fully implemented
• Contains "secret" stopwatch
• Simulates speed of real calculator
• Correct wrong number entries by swiping across the display
• Cut/copy/paste the display value
• Popup shows the stack and all memory registers
• Additional conversions: Celsius vs. Fahrenheit, liters per 100km vs. mpg (US and UK)
Tap the display for some basic hints.
For more information and a short manual visit the homepage: cuveesoft.ch
What's New in Version 1.2
• Full-screen display
• Compatible with iOS 7
• Requires iOS 5.1 or later
• Register arithmetic now handles under- and overflow correctly
• Fixed pasting values dropping decimal point in certain regions
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Willy Kunz
- © 2013 CuVee Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.