By MacPhun LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Big Sale. Back to $4.99 soon.
Easy-to-use, but extremely powerful and artistic vintage video app packed with amazing and powerful features, that no other app offers.
▶ HD Filters from 20s to 80s
▶ Authentic Soundtracks
▶ Powerful, Easy-to-Use Editing tools
▶ And much more inside the most awesome vintage video app on App Store
KEEP IT RETRO.
- EXPRESS MODE: create vintage masterpieces in one click
- PRO: become a real retro movie director with advanced editing tools
- VIDEO FILTERS: 80s Disco Blast, 70s Crazy Grooving, 60s Hippie Fair, 50s Sepia, 20s Newborn, Classic Black&white, Classic Sepia
- Flip video (turn from right to left)
- Extract picture from the video
- Trim and split
- Duplicate video fragments
- Import pictures (mix videos and photos)
- 11 original soundtracks of different styles
- Upload music from your library
- Add vintage scratches to soundtracks
- Fade in/out
- Low (192X144)
- High (640X480)
- HD (1280X720)
- Slow down your videos to add more drama to action scenes
- Make videos 1.15X to 5.0X faster
- Play video in forward or reverse mode
- Set variable speed (start slow – finish fast and vise versa)
Titles & transitions
- 5 types of stylish transitions
- 7 title cards with different fonts
Online video gallery
- Access the world largest video library of vintage videos created by other people
- Submit your videos to get featured (over 500K people will see it)
KEEP IT RETRO!
What's New in Version 4.1
Vintagio is ready for iPhone 5 and works like a charm with latest iOS.
You can now export videos from Vintagio to Cinemagram
Vintagio got new algorithm and is now 2X faster
Improved performance on all iDevices
Landscape mode?? Auto Rotate?? PLEASE???
Maybe I'm missing something... I just got the 8mm App and I love it! This app is similar and has some great editing features, but the rendering takes so long - even on a 2 to 3 minute clip. After all that waiting, if its not what you had expected, you have to make changes and render AGAIN! This is very frustrating to me... 8mm makes the conversion "on the fly" which (to me) makes it a lot more enjoyable and easy to use... Maybe I'm doing something wrong?? No way to have the videos "per-rendered" quickly (like 8mm) and then render when the video is finalized?
I'm using this app on an ipad mini and in my targus case, with the charger plugged in, it is so much easier to work in landscape mode. . Heck, all of my videos are shot in landscape, so why does this app only work in portrait mode?? Nothing auto-rotates! That's what ios is all about! This s very frustrating to me... Love te concept. End results look pretty good, but definitely need to be available in landscape...
Developer: please make those changes and my vote goes to 5 stars...
Hello everybody, my name is Alex Ramos'm from Brazil and I want to report a bug that is giving the application Vintagio (to make movies). Every time I open the app it closes quickly not giving time to pick any role, since deleted it from my device and installed it again via itunes or via the app store and the problem continues, already left the privacy option active and nothing, and I could see it only works when I'm connected to the Internet through a WiFi or 3G connection when I'm outside it just does not work, open and close quickly, have tried numerous things to do that it works up but all without success. I await a solution to my problem and also to the problem of another User who posted the app store reporting that takes place the same defect. Bye bye
Wish it would work
I've had this app for quite some time and had fun with it in the past. But my more recent videos aren't working anywhere except on the idevice where they were created. I can't upload my videos anywhere, I can't email them, and when I transfer my photo & videos to my desktop, I can hear the music playing but only see a black screen when I play back videos created with this app. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing works. I usually only use this app w/ the kids, so they are very unhappy they can't view and share their creations. Please fix this app or post some helpful tips on your website. It was so much fun when it worked.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 07, 2012
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: macphun.com, LLC
- © 2009-2012 MacPhun LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.