Ever want to be on the cover of a vintage record cover? Well, now you can! This user-friendly app puts you in complete control to customize every part of your cover. And with a wide selection of professionally designed templates, there's something for every occasion, and even more on the way!
• 22 templates with multiple photos! That's right, add from 1-3 photos!
• Take a photo or import from the library.
• Tint text and photos ANY color, or keep it natural - no limited color swatches here!
• Completely customize your own record label logo, or hide it all together.
• Customize the text and text color.
• Choose from 22 vintage graphic headers, go STEREO, MONO or Quadraphonic - up to you.
• Choose from 9 WEAR & TEAR layers to give it that worn look, or keep it new if you want.
• Perfect for those Hipstamatic and Instagram pics!
• A huge number of unique combinations.
• Share via device Photo Library
• Save to a full resolution image of 2448 x 2448. That's printable quality for CD sized art folks!
The VinylizeMe app provides a unique way of sharing any occasion, including, but not limited to:
• Dinners, happy hours & parties with friends.
• Family gatherings, vacations, and reunions.
• Road trips to Vegas that you probably won't remember.
• Birthday, bachelor(ette) & other debaucherous parties that you shouldn't document.
• Baby, wedding and other nice and wholesome showers.
• Random everyday fun!
• Lots of other stuff you'll think of 'cause you'll be creative - we believe in you!
• And if you're a musician or DJ and need a cheap album cover... (show some love and spread the word!)
DOWNLOAD TODAY AND LET THE FUN BEGIN!
64-bit device compatibility
User Interface Graphics refreshed
Sharing Utility removed: To share, save to device Photo Library and use the more comprehensive sharing features found there.
Ratings and Reviews
applaud 64bit update....One of my favorite
Very glad dev updated app to 64bit, users can rest assured that one of their favorite apps will survive the iOS11 "purge of 32bit".
Have had this app for some time now, and it's still good fun, sometimes even artistic.
Very glad the dev is continuing support and adding elements.
If there are more genres then 5 stars. Actually, because this app is unique both in concept, UIX, and quality result, I give it 5 stars.
Great app, works and features as advertised. Been using it to make playlist covers so far. Would like the option to save a cover without adding photos with the “photo 1”, “photo 2” placeholders hidden. Lots of fun, thanks
Love this app and I’m happy to see it’s still around for iOS11, but... it’s seriously time for some new templates and genres. I’d happily pay for IAPs for new content.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.