Violin Notes Finder
By Max Schlee
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Learn or improve the sight reading of the notes, in any notations, on the violin, using this app just a few minutes each day
The app has 2 modes:
1. Notes Explorer
2. Notes Trainer
The “Notes Explorer” lets you find the music notes on a violin in interactive way!
When you point to a note on a virtual page, ViolinNotesFinder will show you where this note is on a violin and the other way around, if you click violin, you will see the corresponding note and hear the sound it makes.
The “Notes Trainer” asks for the notes, showing you the places, and offers the full statistics to show where you are making mistakes, so you can measure progress in sight reading and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best.
Here are the additional reasons why you should buy this App:
1. Intuitive and easy-to understand interface;
2. Violin notes range with authentic sounds;
3. Built-in note sign ages: standard (A, B, C) as well as solfeggio (do, re, mi).
4. Treble clef mode including flats and sharps;
5. Sound for every note being played;
6. The possibility to tune your violin, using the string sounds on the note explorer page;
7. Displaying of the total time of training;
8. Retina display supported.
We are certain you will find ViolinNotesFinder very useful!
What's New in Version 1.7
Added In settings the range for training
Added Video Tutorial
Cross promo changes
Social mechanism improvments for app share
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Seller: Max Schlee
- © Neonway
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor