User-friendly and reliable Mac FTP client.
Viper FTP is a handy and powerful file manager for macOS, with a tremendous user interface that makes it effortless to use.
Viper FTP helps in local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Google Drive and YouTube-upload). All hidden and system files are visible allowing users to locate a file just by typing its name. Viper FTP allows users to share items via a Mail app, make the HTTP URL of a specific file and swiftly compare files and folders.
The search of the remote files and servers is blazing fast. There is also a preview of images, video, music and documents - local and remote.
- Local and remote file management (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube-upload)
- Local file encrypting and decrypting using AES-256 standard.
- Last connections, Bookmarks, Bonjour, Favourites can be managed in one place.
- Monitors everything you have done and keeps a record in the History Log.
- Each transfer you start has it's own trace log to watch how the transfer is going on.
- Converting remote file/folder into HTTP/HTTPS address with an instant email option.
- Find everything fast. Just type the name to locate the files, or use a filter to display specific types of files.
- Viper FTP allows you to quickly preview your image, video, audio and other files.
- Scan for any working FTP servers in your LAN with Bonjour.
- Using the toolbar for keeping your favourite servers gives an instant access to the remote locations.
- All files (hidden, system) are visible. To locate a file just start typing its name.
- Files/folders compare.
- Local zip, tar, tgz, gz archive management.
SSH key login method improved
Black toolbar icons redesigned
Compatibility with the newest macOS.
Ratings and Reviews
Very very good - best FTP app on the store
This saved my bacon - I had another FTP client that kept hanging on larger files causing endless frustration.
I used the free version of Viper FTP and it worked so well that I have upgraded to full.
Nice work dev!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.