Pay with Vipps!
All you need is the name or number of the person you want to send money. We’ll take care of the rest. It’s as safe as a regular bank transfer, just way easier!
With Vipps you’re able to:
• Send and request money
• Pay a business
• Pay online
• Pay bills
• Settle expenses in a group
Getting started is simple and straightforward:
• Sign up with your name, identification number and phone
• Add a card and bank account
• Create a personal code
• Add your email
• Vipps, you’re ready to go!
To use Vipps you’ll need
• A Norwegian national identity number
• A Norwegian mobile number
• A Norwegian payment card (Visa or MasterCard)
• A Norwegian bank account
• BankID (if you're above 18 years old)
• An email address
• Be 15 years or older
If you add a picture of yourself, it’s easier for others to see who you are - if you don't we'll give you a Vipps-emoji!
You can send up to 5000 kr for free. If you wan’t to send more than 5000 kr the charge is 1 % of the total amount. There is no charge for receiving money, and sending money to a business, organisation or club is free no matter the amount.
For more information, visit vipps.no
Read our general terms and conditions on vipps.no/vilkar
New and exciting stuff:
• Vipps is ready for iOS 12! Why not make your own Siri shortcut, and use simple voice commands like "Send money to John" or "Request money from Lisa"?
• You can also use your favourite keyboard with Vipps, like SwiftKey, Gboard and Fleksy.
• To help you keep your overview nice and clean, you can now delete your chats and settlements (that are ready to settle or done). Just remember that once you delete, there's no turning back, so delete wisely.
• As usual, we've killed some bugs on our way, to make the app even better.
Built in Norway, with loads of love!
Ratings and Reviews
Full or errors, first displayed error message when sending to a friend, then sent multiple times
It used to work just fine, but after the recent update it has became an app full of errors. When I tried to send kr300 to a friend, first it displayed error messages and failures, then I waited and try several times, same thing happened until it suddenly showed that I have sent 5 times. So it turned out that even though it displayed errors, the money was sent and I repeated it 5 times because of its malfunction.
Its not possible to send money
The app is broken. Tap send money and you get an error asking to enable access in privacy settings. But there is no privacy settings. Well oh well.
New update is horrible
After update the app tells me to update. Even though I have latest version. Can’t even load the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.