VIRA Finance Lite
By Viracocha Enterprises Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Is market speculation negatively impacting your portfolio? Vira can help!
The free version of Vira is a mobile app intended to aid the analysis of financial stocks, this free version has a limited portfolio of shares for the user. The app gives users a glimpse of the capability of our analysis tools. Users that have never been exposed to our tech analysis can then use the app with real data and test their assumptions. Vira calculates the variability of a particular stock and then compares its daily change with that variability. It then determines whether the movement in the stock price falls inside or outside of the expected variation.
- The free version has a limit of two shares in the portfolio.
- View your portfolio’s daily average, stop loss and daily change at a glance
- Access key stock details
- Chart key stock indicators using a 3, 6 and 12 month displays
- Add stocks from a range of leading markets
- Intuitive user experience simplifies portfolio analysis and management
A New Analytical Methodology
Vira is our exclusive method to help you analyze your stock portfolio. Although complimented by the exponential smoothing average, the Vira indicator differs from other published technical analysis methodologies. Our approach focused upon price and volume variability to highlight momentum within the financial marketplace.
Specifically, we use two Vira indicator lines to analyze the market. The red and yellow lines reflect a stock's price and volume variability, respectively. Based upon the interaction of these two lines, a user is able to gauge momentum within the market. For example, a user is able to interpreting variability extremes based upon the following guidelines.
Sell Scenario - High price variability & low volume variability
- These conditions indicate that the price of the stock traded has been rising above the expected price variation while the volume has remained the same. This reflects momentum in the market in which the price has been high for an unexpected length of time. This is a sell scenario. The decision has to be made of course along with other market indicators.
Buy Scenario - High volume variability & low price variability
- These conditions indicate that the volume of stock traded has remained high with a low price of stock. This reflects a momentum in the market in which there has been an unusual amount of shared traded at a low price. This is a buy scenario. The decision has to be made of course along with other market indicators.
Additional market trends can be identified using the VIRA indicators. However, these extreme point examples demonstrate the easy to use potential for our new stock analysis technique.
Additional analysis tools include stop loss calculation and exponential moving average.
A stop-loss order is designed to limit an investor's loss on a stock position. Our Stop Loss calculation uses the close price of the stock shown to guide you in this process. Setting a stop-loss for below the price paid for a stock will help limit loss of capital. This strategy allows investors to determine their loss limit in advance, preventing emotional decision- making.
Exponential moving average
According to Technical Analysis theory of stock, a buy signal is given when the more volatile first line crosses the signal indicator from beneath. A sell signal is given when the first line crosses the signal from above. The bigger the angle of the crossing, the more significant the signal is supposed to be.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Minor fixes to Yahoo api
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 26, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viracocha Enterprises, Pty. Ltd.
- © 2011 Viracocha Enterprises Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.