By Virgin America
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You’re so dialed. The new Virgin America app makes managing your mood-lit ride seamless and easy. Book a flight, check-in, access your mobile boarding pass, receive flight alerts, view your Elevate points and more–on the go. Put your finger on autopilot and download a little awesomeness.
• Check-in for upcoming flights up to 24-hours in advance.
• Get instant notifications when it’s time to check-in, board, or for any flight changes such as a delay or gate change.
• Manage your trips on the fly. Change seats, add traveler info, change your itinerary, and more.
• Store your boarding pass or save to Wallet.
• Check flight status for all Virgin America flights.
• See all flight sales instantly.
• Quickly compare all available cabin classes.
• Purchase seat upgrades with ease at check-in.
• Purchase flight extras including priority security and boarding, checked bags, and more.
• Purchase airport lounge passes.
• Save preferences including credit card information, guest companions, cabin preferences, and favorite city information.
• View your Elevate profile such as available points and status.
• Tune-in and take-off to Spotify playlists for every destination.
• Gold and Silver Elevate members get a direct number for customer care.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
We’re serving up a few more updates to our app. With this release, we made it easier to plug in your Known Traveler Number and made a few more fixes. Check 'em out.
New features walkthrough?
It would be nice if the app would walk me through new features like other apps. The update says it’s easier to plug in my known traveler number. I’m not booking airfare and just want to add my number to my account. I’ve tapped everywhere I can other than booking a flight and it is impossible to enter the number anywhere.
Message saying unknown error pops up
I keep getting a message that pops up saying unknown error when I try to log in. And if I continue as a guest and try to check in to my flight the same message pops up. Very inconvenient.