So here it is – your brand new Virgin Atlantic mobile App. We’ve heard your feedback, we’ve taken it onboard and we’ve been working on loads of cool stuff meaning you’ve got even more at your fingertips and on the go. You’ve made us feel shiny and new…
You can still do all the basics like find, book and manage your flights. But now there’s more:
• You can scan your payment card to make booking a doddle
• You can pick seats as you’re booking a flight instead of waiting for check-in.
• You can manage your booking - sort any assistance you need, check if the sun’s out in your chosen destination and even treat yourself that upgrade. Go on, you deserve it.
• You can just scan you passport when it's time to check in.
There’s also lots more for Flying Club members:
• You can now view all of your account activity quickly and easily
• You can update your details and see your handy membership card on your phone
We’re still adding a few finishing touches to make your experience really sparkle. And that’s where you come in - let us know what you think and how we can make the app even better. We got to keep busy somehow!
Buckle up and sit tight. It’s going to be epic.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This App is from a decade ago
Unbelievable how difficult it is to navigate anything on this app. They also have a white scrolling circle on a white background when a page is loading. Who does that? I have 400k miles that I would like to see how I can spend but there is no way to search destinations by points. You have to know exactly what dates and which Airports the routes are on and hope they have availability. No suggestions of alternatives dates. It’s like they don’t want me to use my miles. BA app blows this out of the water.
Fantastisch app and easy check-in
It is snowing hard, traffic is bad, I’m in a total panic that I’m going to miss my flight and remote check in is usually a disaster for me. Not with Virgin Atlantic, quick and easy. If the flight goes just as swimmingly, I’ll be a new and loyal returning customer.
Simple interface supports pre-check which is awesome.
Love that I can select and pay for seats in app.
Looks exactly like the Delta app which is t a surprise.
Just don’t like that I can’t use my airmiles in the app to book a flight.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited
- 131.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2014 Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.