Where Life and Hope Meet
Our hope comes from our relationship with Jesus Christ
who brings us together and motivates us to serve those around us.
Our mission is to impact the community by offering the security of a relationship with Jesus Christ. We value a personal relationship with God, Bible-centered preaching, intentional mission, bold hospitality and genuine relationships.
We offer you a place to connect with God through prayer, study and worship; with others through small groups and with the community through giving and service.
VBUMC's mobile app allows our users to:
- Receive instant notifications of community events, daily worship, holiday happenings, prayer requests, donation opportunities and more
- Allow VBUMC's community to stay connected through the news feed wall. Users can post comments regarding weekly sermons, weekly prayers, share community photos
- Through VBUMC's blog stay updated on how you as an individual can best serve your church and community
- Sermoncast (podcast tab) allows you to listen to all the latest podcast's involving gospel teachings, giving back to the community, volunteering, etc..
- Use notepad tab to keep detailed notes on weekly and holiday sermons
- Stay updated through social medial channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- New Features
- UI Improvements Orange Code Release
- Bug Fixes
- Steve Wright
- 37.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Virginia Beach United Methodist Church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.