Download the Virginia Lottery official app, and experience MobilePlay!
MobilePlay, a new feature in the Virginia Lottery official app, allows you to play Virginia Lottery games right on your phone when you are at a Virginia Lottery retailer. Simply register or login to your Lottery account, deposit funds to your player wallet, and start playing right from your phone at a Virginia Lottery retailer! In addition, the app will continue to offer your favorite features such as Scan A Ticket, promotional entries like eXTRA Chances, winning numbers check, and more.
Now, with the Virginia Lottery Official App featuring MobilePlay, you can enjoy features such as:
• Play your favorite draw games like Mega Millions, Pick 3, Cash 4 Life and more.
• Enjoy our new line of e-games: digital games available only through MobilePlay.
• Fund your player wallet with Debit Card, PayPal, or Back Account ACH transfer.
• Withdraw winnings to authorized PayPal or Bank ACH accounts*
• Scan eligible tickets to enter promotions like eXTRA Chances
• Scan any draw game or scratcher ticket and see if it’s a winner
• Check jackpot amounts and winning numbers
• Search for Virginia Lottery retailers all over the state
*individual prizes of $600 or more will be processed by the Lottery and delivered to the winning player outside of the app
• Bug fixes and improvements to player experiences.
• Introducing MobilePlay, a whole new way to play the Virginia Lottery.
Ratings and Reviews
I suspect the Bluetooth requirement may have something to do in order to assure you are in Virginia. That said, I literally need to be outside of a merchant to purchase something from the app. Certainly limiting! Also it would be nice if in addition to scanning Tickets in the app it would be able to cross check tickets purchased through the app against the latest outcomes; I’ve yet to have a lottery winner but hope if I do the app notes it and adds the winnings into my balance. E-games do add winnings automatically.
Perhaps a additional sort option in the games history portion of the app that shows only those tickets purchased through the app that are upcoming in the future or being drawn today would be a nice feature. All in all, I like the app and many of the e-games are quite fun!
Needs a lot of work
I find the app is very sluggish and buggy. I’m using the app on an iPhone XS Max with a good cellular signal, but everything seems to take a long time to work. I kept getting an error message saying I have to accept the terms and conditions, but there didn’t appear to be a place in the app to do that. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling and got it to work
Now that it is working, I think it is a poor app. Purchases do not show a draw date, so I have no idea what dates my tickets are for. There does not appear to be an easy way to check whether the tickets are winners. I keep seeing an error message saying the gaming engine hasn’t processed my wager, but the transactions were processed.
For an app that handles financial transactions, this one is terrible. If I didn’t have money stuck in the app I would not use it again.
I’m a legit VA Lottery player and first I want to thank them for finally putting out a solid app. So far the graphics and interactions work great and I like the design.
Couple of suggestions and you get 5 stars from me. I realize that not all of these may be feasible for a multitude of technical, legal or practical reasons.
1. Allow me to login to my account. Let me enter my extra chances, see my history etc. I assume this is probably in the works, but I want you to know it is a desired feature.
2. Allow me to customize or reorganize the main dashboard so I can put my favorites in order, so that’s what I see first when I open the app. Example: If Cash 5 is my favorite game I would want to see that first upon hitting the main dashboard.
3. Send me push notifications for my favorite game’s drawings. For example when the Bank of Million numbers are drawn, send them to me. Even cooler would be if you could compare against my regular numbers that I have saved and tell me if I won.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to download the new Virginia Lottery app and providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience has been a good one. Regarding your suggestions, both #1 and #3 are indeed in the works and the plan is to have these features available in the next 3 months or so.
Your second suggestion, ability to customize your main screen, is a great suggestion. We do not have this on our roadmap, but will certainly discuss this functionality and see if this is something we can add in the future.
- IGT Global Solutions Corporation
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © IGT Global Solutions Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.