Download the Virginia Lottery App and find out if you’re a winner anywhere! Log into your Lottery account and enter Second Chance Promotions. Then, never miss a chance to win by picking numbers for your favorite jackpot games and printing your tickets at a Virginia Lottery retailer. Save your favorites, find retail locations, and learn about our latest and greatest scratchers as soon as they become available.
• Log into your Virginia Lottery account
• Scan non-winning tickets to enter promotions, right on your phone!
• Scan any draw game or scratcher ticket and find out if it’s a winner
• Check winning numbers for all Virginia Lottery games
• Find out latest jackpot amounts
• Pick your numbers to create a digital playslip and purchase your tickets at retail
• Find nearby Virginia Lottery retailers
• Save your favorite numbers to play each week
• See and learn about our newest scratchers as soon as they’re released
Sign into your Virginia lottery account to enter promotions!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a legit VA Lottery player and first I want to thank them for finally putting out a solid app. So far the graphics and interactions work great and I like the design.
Couple of suggestions and you get 5 stars from me. I realize that not all of these may be feasible for a multitude of technical, legal or practical reasons.
1. Allow me to login to my account. Let me enter my extra chances, see my history etc. I assume this is probably in the works, but I want you to know it is a desired feature.
2. Allow me to customize or reorganize the main dashboard so I can put my favorites in order, so that’s what I see first when I open the app. Example: If Cash 5 is my favorite game I would want to see that first upon hitting the main dashboard.
3. Send me push notifications for my favorite game’s drawings. For example when the Bank of Million numbers are drawn, send them to me. Even cooler would be if you could compare against my regular numbers that I have saved and tell me if I won.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to download the new Virginia Lottery app and providing your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience has been a good one. Regarding your suggestions, both #1 and #3 are indeed in the works and the plan is to have these features available in the next 3 months or so.
Your second suggestion, ability to customize your main screen, is a great suggestion. We do not have this on our roadmap, but will certainly discuss this functionality and see if this is something we can add in the future.
I need this:
I usually play 2 sets of numbers, first set I use my picked numbers, second set I choose random pick. That is not possible in this version, it’s either all picked numbers or all random numbers. Also, when winning numbers are announced for MegaMillion and Powerball, the results cards on the home page do not indicate “no winners” or how many people hit the jackpot. If you could improve those 2 things mentioned above, this app will be my default lottery app. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading and using the Virginia Lottery app. On the app players have the ability to create either Easy Pick numbers or self-selected playslips. Once you create either one, you can add to that existing playslip and create the other version. This can be done for any draw game. If you need additional help, please contact our call center and they can help walk you through creating the playslip as well as viewing draw results.
You are correct, the home page cards do not show the draw results, but if you select the individual game, like Mega Millions and tap "Winning Numbers" and then the > you will see the number of winners for Virginia on each match possibility.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We are always looking to continually improve the player experience!
Good idea but lacking
I just downloaded the app. I bought my first digital ticket online last night. However the website doesn’t show the ticket so you have no idea if the transaction went through. Only shows a balance. Figured if I downloaded the app it would be more efficient. However the app doesn’t even give you the basic option to login to your account. Definitely has features which need added to the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for downloading the Virginia Lottery app and providing your feedback. We are currently working on linking the app to your lottery account. Unfortunately, when signing on, you will not be able to access your online web subscription information – rather you will be able to use the same login information to sign-in to enter promotions and second chance programs like eXtra Chances by simply logging in and scanning your tickets! This new app feature is scheduled to launch in November.
- IGT Global Solutions Corporation
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © IGT Global Solutions Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.