There's a beggar in every device.
Can you help him out of poverty?
- Tap the screen to throw coins to the beggar and collect all the valuables thrown by generous passers-by.
- Found a company and expand your business by building new rooms and hiring workers from 16 different professions.
- Train your workers for more demanding assignments.
- Spend your money the way that suits you the best; buy new houses, pets, cars or clothes - or visit different places such as the moon.
- Customize your beggar's look.
- Play with your friends.
- Decorate your own place as you like and invite other players to it.
- Level up and unlock new things.
- Participate in random events and secrets.
- Game Center leaderboards let you see how beggars in other devices are doing.
- Chat with random beggars from all around the world.
- Minor bug fixes
- New place: Destination XYZ
- New mini game: Jumpin’ Jack
- Garage items and clothes
- A trip to the Earth’s core
- Upgrades, tasks and unlocks
- The game is now more fast-paced and balanced
- Graphical improvements
- iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Cookie Clicker w/ More Steps
...is exactly how I describe this game to my friends. There is an aspect of repeated tapping to earn coins, but the 'beggar' can also earn passively and by having workers earn him money. It's amusement when I have spare time, and it doesn't pull me in, which imo is a plus. Overall I find no issue with the game, considering it is not something I take seriously.
I found the title of the app to be off base with what the gameplay achieves; going in, I was expecting to experience more gameplay involving living on the streets - this is not that game. This game quickly turns into something of a Tiny Tower, where the main focus (when not actively playing the app) is to maximize how much workers make in the 'office building' the 'beggar' owns. Again, a little off base, but I don't spend too much time on the game, so any money they earn is fine by me.
Rigged Game Mechanics
As expected with any free game, the money is made via in-app purchases and advertisements. This game is very nice in that it doesn’t shove advertisements down your throat. However, they make it practically impossible to continue without paying past a certain point. By issuing unskippable challenges that require you play their in-app chance games they drain whatever in-game currency you have. Challenges are the main way to level up so if you do not participate your character stops progressing. The games it makes you play are completely rigged! I had a challenge to win 25 cards of their in game currency, I had to spend >170 cards before I was done. Keep in mind this game does not generously hand out currency, 170 is a huge number in game. I did the math and the amount of times I hit the lowest possible payout on their wheel of fortune mini game is as statistically likely as being attacked by a shark while getting struck by lightning. I cannot believe they thought this was ok.
Lazy & Gameless
This isn’t a game. This has got to be one the laziest excuses for a game. Click the screen, get points/coins. Or don’t and get them anyway. And yet it is going to limit what you can buy or do by your level? Visually nothing really does anything and the screens you spend the most time on you can’t customize. Why do I care what the garage looks like? There is exactly one thing to do there that takes two seconds. But the ugly bungalow I had to buy to advance, and have to stand in front of tapping, that I change the looks of? And coins are absolutely worthless. In-app purchases? $7.00 for 9 million coins and a worker that makes more coins is worthless when the game just gives you coins constantly. I guess $7 just buys you past the bungalow so you can be bored on another screen. Come on, even the people can’t be interacted with? If anything, that is what should be tapped to get coins since in concept you are begging from them. Just dumb and lazy.
- Treetop Crew Ky
- 90.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Treetop Crew Ky
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Virtual Cards $1.99
- 280 Virtual Cards $4.99
- 600 Virtual Cards $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.