There's a beggar in every device.
Can you help him out of poverty?
- Tap the screen to throw coins to the beggar and collect all the valuables thrown by generous passers-by.
- Found a company and expand your business by building new rooms and hiring workers from 16 different professions.
- Train your workers for more demanding assignments.
- Spend your money the way that suits you the best; buy new houses, pets, cars or clothes - or visit different places such as the moon.
- Customize your beggar's look.
- Play with your friends.
- Decorate your own place as you like and invite other players to it.
- Level up and unlock new things.
- Participate in random events and secrets.
- Game Center leaderboards let you see how beggars in other devices are doing.
- Chat with random beggars from all around the world.
- Bus level: Level up your bus for bigger rewards!
- New clothes
- You can now send messages to your friends
- New garage items
- Minor bug fixes and graphical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
DEVELOPERS PLEASE READ
I have been playing this game since it came out and the ultimate donation badger was nothing more that a medal with a number under it. I love being able to chat and show off everything I have but I would love more customization in the shop and new things in the garage. I would love an option in clothes where there was an exceptionally expensive hat, sunglasses, and mouth. Maybe add “grillz”(golden teeth) to the mouth selection page or a golden helmet. You should also add a way to skip challenges and add a golden/diamond wall paper. It would be cool if the change inc building would change as you leveled it up. You should also have the option to hide your ultimate donations. I also think that there should be more things added to the bus. If you don’t do any of these things I just ask you add a store that you pay in game currency to where you can buy limited edition clothes. And make it so that you have access to cooler clothes with abilities (maybe) that you can only buy if you are a certain level. Please consider this because I really like this game but I really want to spend money to show off. I also have spent more than $60 on in app purchases. Please consider this🙏
Just a suggestion...
Hey! I love this app, and it's a great way to waste time, but I have a suggestion concerning the "friends" aspect of the game. I really appreciate that in the update you made it so that friends could contact each other (cuz before that, it was kinda pointless adding friends since you couldn't talk to them), but I would really like it if you could change the chat interface so that players could see what time their friends sent messages and also add notifications when you get a new message. It would really help so that people don't respond hours later to a message because they didn't get a notification and they don't even know what time the person sent the message. But other than that, the app is a good time killer. I hope the developers read this because it would really help the game if they added those features. Thanks for your time. 👍👌
Cookie Clicker w/ More Steps
...is exactly how I describe this game to my friends. There is an aspect of repeated tapping to earn coins, but the 'beggar' can also earn passively and by having workers earn him money. It's amusement when I have spare time, and it doesn't pull me in, which imo is a plus. Overall I find no issue with the game, considering it is not something I take seriously.
I found the title of the app to be off base with what the gameplay achieves; going in, I was expecting to experience more gameplay involving living on the streets - this is not that game. This game quickly turns into something of a Tiny Tower, where the main focus (when not actively playing the app) is to maximize how much workers make in the 'office building' the 'beggar' owns. Again, a little off base, but I don't spend too much time on the game, so any money they earn is fine by me.
- Treetop Crew Ky
- 92.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Treetop Crew Ky
- In-App Purchases
- 125 Virtual Cards $1.99
- 350 Virtual Cards $4.99
- 800 Virtual Cards $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.