Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon HD
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - New game apps every week!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Farm Life: The Adventure
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ Supermarket Mania® Journey
▶ Rage of Realms
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ S.E.D: Special Enquiry Detail®
▶ Mahjong Journey®
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Hidden City®: Mystery of Shadows
▶ Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.18
Winter is in the air – and with it comes the season of ice skating, holiday markets and heartwarming magic! Download this festive update and turn your city into your very own winter wonderland!
WINTER EVENT – Build a beautiful Santa's Castle, enjoy powdery snow covering the buildings and get special holiday gifts.
NUMEROUS QUESTS – Tons of challenging new quests will keep you entertained for months.
UNIQUE BUILDINGS & HOUSES – Make your city the perfect place to live with a new Ballet School and Post Office, plus charming new Victorian homes, townhouses and more.
NEW HOTEL – Construct a Victorian Hotel in the heart of downtown and offer your guests cozy lodging at a great value.
IMPROVED INTERFACE – Treat your eyes to a more visually appealing interface.
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Bad update and more
Update: I figured out the roads, but now my review is totally different. Still think it's outrageous for the money it takes to expand land, but now I have to post things on Facebook? I do it solely to get the tasks out of queue. I understand the marketing behind it, but really please make this optional rather than keeping it in my task list as it's annoying for those who don't want to post. I just go delete the posts on my Facebook page immediately anyway as I'm sure most do.
AND even more than that now that the friend requests have been added, I get random requests for friends that won't go away unless I download another G5 game. BAD MOVE. Might stop playing bc of this. I did download one game so the "friend" was accepted. Tried it, didn't like and I then deleted the said game from my iPad bc I totally wasn't interested in it and then of course it showed right back up in my "friend" request which puts an annoying marker on that tab.
I spent a lot of money on this game initially and am disappointed where it's gone. I'll play any updates to the actual scenario based versions, but the playground version has lost its luster for me. So disappointing since they got so much of my money. :(
I love this game, but the latest update removed my ability to put in roads. Fail. Please update and I will change my review. It's also way to hard to get more land. 60 million? Really?
If you lose your game or try to put on a new device, your game doesn't transfer. It will be gone forever. The bigger kicker is with your purchases, you will lose everything you have purchased in your banks. Other notes to keep in mind, that if you have a problem in your game you have no way to contact for help, all it states is it will be available on the next upgrade which is said on most of the icons you can click on. Also experienced where you have to get your game friends to gift intense to you to complete, even with a lot of friends playing, there seems to be a problem getting gifts back. No response from G5 with help..
Find another game with better support!!
Pay to Play
I suspect most of the favorable reviews were uploaded by people who just recently began playing the game...it encourages you to rate the game for diamonds before you have progressed very far. After you have upgraded all the production buildings/garage and expanded 2-3 times, you will hit the point where you need diamonds for just about everything. You will either have to buy them for a game that is only moderately entertaining or advance at a snail's pace because you only earn 3 every 5 days. Or you can do what I did and delete the app. There are far better city building games available (ie. Anno, Paradise Island 2) that are more fun to play...and the devs are not so greedy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 11, 2015
- Version: 1.18
- Size: 401 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Deal of the day$0.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Cache of city credits$99.99