Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games!
G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Brave Tribe
▶ The Island: Castaway®
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ The Cursed Ship, Collector’s Edition
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: The Cursed Heart, Collector’s Edition
▶ Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.17
Enjoy lazy summer days with this brand new update of your favorite city builder!
BUILD AND RUN YOUR OWN ZOO – Create your ideal zoo and learn to care for gorgeous animals!
CONSTRUCT UNIQUE BUILDINGS – Break ground on a pet shop, grooming salon and oceanarium.
TOP 1,000 PLAYERS RATINGS – Review the top players and strive to join this elite group!
NEW DECORATIONS – Install animal monuments, including a deer, kangaroo, lion, giraffe and hippo.
20 MORE QUESTS – Tackle new challenges while expanding your city’s urban core.
IMPROVED INTERFACE – Treat your eyes to a more visually appealing interface.
PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATIONS – Your favorite game now runs even faster and smoother!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Slow Progression unless you spend money
The game is what you expect. It is fine in the beginning but as you reach higher levels it becomes harder and harder to progress because it requires more and more diamonds to expand. All of the big constructs require lots of diamonds to build. You might can start construction with just regular currency but unless you invite friends to fill slots required to build each level then you have to use diamonds.
You get some diamonds for doing things like sharing posts on Facebook. You also get some after entering the game 5 days consecutively but the rate you can earn them is so slow. Currently I cannot build anything without expanding my land and it will be perhaps 3 weeks before I earn enough to do so. You of course can spend money but the cost is ridiculous. $10 would get me enough diamonds for maybe 2 expansions. I can understand monetizing some to facilitate those who don't want to go the slow route but at this point the game had ground to a halt and it would cost me more than $200 to be able to get all of the land expansion. This is a game not worth that kind of money. I will spend a little money on a game to progress quicker but the publisher has an inflated sense of value obviously.
So the app gets deleted and I move onto something else.
The app is great! I have been searching everywhere for a game as great as this. It is realistic and is cool how you get money while offline. The only problem is that it is hard to get diamonds for land purchases. They want you to buy the diamonds with real cash. I had a older town and it was prosperous. Soon, I couldn't get diamonds fast enough. I ultimately rage quitted. Now, I will try again but still, make it easier to get diamonds. The game is really addictive in the start, but the problems come in the middle (Unless you use real cash). I ask the developers to please fix the diamond issue.
Invest Points to Diamonds
Unfortunately, no matter how many times the developer updates the graphics... you still need diamonds to expand your land or to build buildings and they are painfully slow to get without paying for them. I have millions of dollars and diligently refill my supplies, but I'm now only gaining diamonds on my daily check-ins at the end of the week.
Also, why can you no longer pick people up from the airport and drop them off at the hotel(s)?!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 1.17
- Size: 395 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2015 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits$4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Mega Deal$1.99