Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games!
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ Supermarket Mania® Journey
▶ Farm Clan®: Farm Life Adventure
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Island Castaway: Lost World®
▶ Twin Moons Society™: Hidden Mystery
▶ Hidden City®: Mystery of Shadows
▶ Mahjong Journey®
▶ Homicide Squad: Hidden Crimes
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
What's New in Version 1.21.100
Download this fresh update of your favorite city builder and continue creating dwellings, shopping malls, cinemas, stadiums and other important buildings. Have more fun than ever!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE – Are you lucky? Tempt fortune! Twist the wheel and win cool gifts.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS – Experience these important optimizations for yourself!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Another fun game ruined with a freemium wall
Fun up until you have to buy diamonds with actual human money to continue. Can't do anything anymore unless I pay for expansions. Awful and disappointing. I am entirely willing to spend money on a good game, but I am not willing to continuously funnel money into a game because of you made the most important currency too difficult to obtain. I hate that the rewards are tied to Facebook. I will never post a game to Facebook because I try my best not to be an irritating grandma on social media. Get it together and let me know and when you can pay up front for more features, or when you remove the pay wall that makes your game go from super fun to being stuck indefinitely within a day or two of play.
Too many gems required
It's a fun game probably one of the best building games out there honestly, but the game itself requires you to actually spend money in order to move forward with your city. You either pay for gems to get expansions or you have to go through a tedious process of watching 10 ads every 11 minutes. Those 10 ads only add up to one gem. Progress and growth become stagnated. The game is no longer fun after the first day.
Good concept... but...
I like the idea, and the play of the game very much... but, I have a major issue with being nagged to subscribe to this, follow us on that, get your friends to follow us and subscribe, post everything on Facebook. Nah. I just wanted to play a game. Not integrate that game with my whole life and everyone I know in it!! I don't even mind paying a few bucks, but this pushiness... For these reasons, I'm out.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 1.21.100
- Size: 450 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits$4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Heap of Diamonds$49.99