Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This game has been Top 10 Grossing Game in 100 countries, including UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, Russia, and many many more!
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 480 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 190 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● Nearly 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Your minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
"I have tried many simulation games before and this one beats them by a long shot – absolute perfection!" - AdamMAyala
"Can't get enough of this game. Hours upon hours invested in it. Love it!" - Dokushaku
"Best virtual game I have ever played." - Ryan Reny
Get the Games Navigator – By G5 Games and keep up to date on all G5 games!
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games!
G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ Doomsday Preppers™
▶ Brave Tribe
▶ The Island: Castaway®
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ The Cursed Ship, Collector’s Edition
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: The Cursed Heart, Collector’s Edition
▶ Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.16
This new free update of your favorite city-builder will keep you busy building your dream city for weeks!
NEW BETTER INTERFACE - Treat your eyes with beautiful HD interface.
SEE YOUR CITIZENS IN THEIR DAILY LIFE - Watch your happy citizens wander around their growing city, taking selfies and enjoying the outdoors.
BUILD AN ICONIC HOLLYWOOD STUDIO - Add a new entertainment building to help the industry boom.
BUILD A NEW TYPE OF HOUSES FOR YOUR CITIZENS - Construct row houses for your citizens.
50+ NEW QUESTS - Over 50 uplifting new quests to captivate your imagination and keep you busy for weeks.
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
A lil' disappointed
I had this game (the full game, more specifically) on my computer 4 years ago. I lost access to that computer, and only recently have I rediscovered this game.
It's a bit too Pay-2-Win to be, well, playable. The expansion lands are too expensive, everything is locked until much later in the game, and most annoyingly, having to refill my dairy farms and grain farms every once and awhile prevents you from leaving it even as long as overnight if you want to maximize your profits. Of course, if you spend a couple bucks on investor points, everything is solved. -rolleyes-
The game itself feels clumsy, especially when rearranging buildings. It also has a bad habit of forcing you to hook it up to Facebook and others, or else it'll keep popping up "new mission" and fill up a good portion of your screen. Finally, the game just has too many buttons for a touchscreen like an iPhone 5. I was going to rebuy the full version on my Mac, but now I'm gonna wait on it, and see if it's still worth it...
Forced To Start Building Tycoon...Not Happy About It!
I want to pass on the reasons why I am not happy with G5 Games right now! I have been an avid player of Virtual City Playground HD for a very long time. I have also spent hundreds of dollars playing the game upgrading buildings and vehicles and buying city credits and energy to continue building on my city and making it grow. It seems that almost every time there was an upgrade, the game would crash! In some cases it took the tech support people several weeks to fix the problem. For this latest update, I was at level 59 when the game crashed again, and that was about 6 weeks ago now! So far, the tech support has been unable to fix it. So I was forced to begin a new game. My advice to anybody playing these games would be to not spend any real money on the games, because it will eventually crash and you will also have to start a different game.
I enjoy the games however, after a while they will crash and I will be forced to remove the game and start all over. Not cool at all. I just had to do that after the last update for the HD version of this one. Nerve wracking!!!!!!!!
I still play the game in the first version, just wanted to let you know. That is all. Either way fixed or not thanks for the good times I did have playing it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 1.16
- Size: 817 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2015 G5 Entertainment AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits$4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Mega Deal$1.99