Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 500 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● Nearly 200 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● About 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
● Game Center Support
***Did you know? Minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
G5 Games - World of Adventures™!
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Mac App Store!
▶ Stand O’Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Totem Tribe Gold
▶ Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere®: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Survivors: the Quest®
▶ 9 Clues: The Ward
▶ Kingdom Tales 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
What's New in Version 1.21.100
Download this fresh update of your favorite city builder and continue creating dwellings, shopping malls, cinemas, stadiums and other important buildings. Have more fun than ever!
WHEEL OF FORTUNE – Are you lucky? Tempt fortune! Twist the wheel and win cool gifts.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS – Experience these important optimizations for yourself!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Fun but can become expensive to play
I like this game a lot, it is the only game that has caught me to become addicted. I played it years ago, then stopped due to life changes, then now got the time again to play, I was very happy to play it again, but now it wasn’t like I remember it. I started to figure out that now, in order to expand and evolve in the game you have to pay money to buy those diamonds, diamonds is really what you need to advance in the game. You earn diamonds here and there but maybe just a few, this is not enought to do the things you have to do to grow the city, to take real steps to grow your city you need diamonds, and a lot of them, and you have to pay cash for them, over and over and over and over and over…. at the end you can be easily paying a couple $100 or more to play this game to its limits. I stopped at $7 … I think I’ll keep looking for other games to play that don't need to make me spend money carelessly. Oh! and one more problem, unistalling doesn’t erase your old city’s data. I tried many tricks to start over with a new tactic for my city but the game doesn’t let you reset. - Boring.
I always loved to change my city by just paying coins to remove a building. But in the update, you now have to pay gems to remove a building! I do not have many gems. And i need to remove buildings in order to get gems. All i want is in the next update to change it back to coins instead of gems. Other than that, i think the game is great. So please change it back. If you change it back, i am sure many people would agree and will be happy. Because my city is out of room and i can not place any more buildings down. ;)
Like playing zoo tycoon or rollercoaster tycoon!
Had the craving to play zoo tycoon again since chidhood, and did a bit of googling to find a free game and this game came up.. I have been having a great time building my city and making my citizens happy and its very similar to tycoon games or sims. Easy to lose yourself in the game and get wrapped up in achieving the goals. Graphics could be better and sometimes a little frustrating with expanding your city due to awkward barriers and can only rotate buildings to face two directions.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.21.100
- Size: 374 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2011 - 2016 G5 Holdings Limited. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$1.99
- Deck of Diamonds$4.99
- Three decks of Diamonds$9.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $4.99
- Briefcase of Diamonds$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Heap of Diamonds$49.99