Virtual City Playground®: Building Tycoon
By G5 Entertainment
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Build the city of your dreams… and then run it!
● Build dwellings and industrial buildings.
● Manufacture a variety of retail goods and deliver them to your sleek and enticing shopping malls.
● Set up a mass transit system to transport your city dwellers to parks, cinemas, stadiums and more.
● Make your city greener and healthier by recycling garbage, planting trees, upgrading buildings and adding hospitals and fire stations.
● Reward your happy, responsible citizens by organizing truly spectacular public events for them!
● Take your city to towering new heights! Construct well-designed Apartment Towers, an Eco Skyscraper, an Airport, a Stadium, a Casino, a Hangar, an Ice Castle and even a Shuttle Launch Pad.
You can unlock additional bonuses via in-app purchase from within the game!
● Over 400 uplifting quests to tackle as you grow and enhance your city
● 185 buildings, landmarks and decorations for city beautification
● Nearly 100 challenging achievements to earn and celebrate with your friends
● Regular FREE updates to keep you stimulated and entertained
***Did you know? Minimized game continues transporting goods, making you money while you sleep!***
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
*** G5 Games - New game apps every week ! ***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in Mac App Store!
▶ Supermarket Management 2
▶ Virtual City®
▶ Stand O’ Food® 3
▶ The Island: Castaway® 2
▶ Supermarket Mania® 2
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ The Cursed Ship, Collector’s Edition
▶ Abyss: the Wraiths of Eden
▶ Twin Moons
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: The Siren’s Call
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
What's New in Version 1.15
Everyone wishes the carefree feeling of summer could last forever. But now it actually can with this brand new update of your favorite city builder!
WELCOME TO THE FUN FACTORY! Buckle up for your most high-octane construction project yet. Build an amusement park and provide unforgettable thrills for everyone!
WHERE ADVENTURES AWAIT– Reel in the crowds by adding a shooting gallery, comic book shop, remote-controlled car race track and much more!
TEAM WORK – Hire your friends as part of the top-notch crew you need to pull your project off. Construction workers, engineers, entertainers and retailers are all essential!
SHARE YOUR SUCCESS – Take a picture of your awesome theme park and post it on Facebook. Now everybody knows what you’ve accomplished!
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
just let me buy it once and skip the Facebook etc, marketing
I would gladly pay $5 or possibly more if the game could be less centered on having to take pictures or post to facebook (which I refuse to do), or wait hours (or days) if i’m unwilling to buy coins or “investment points”. I understand they need to make money, so just give me the option to buy it once and stop the incessant marketing ploys. It’s a fun game with a more complexity than some other “freemium” games, which i appreciate, and I like that it will keep playing in the background. But, like other reviewers, i’m going to eventually get tired of the exploding costs to upgrade and move forward in the game, and i’ll move on to something else. Just let me pay a one time fee to play! Make it a one-time in-app-purchase option to upgrade to a version of the game that doesn’t ask me to post or buy coins. Or you could even have multiple upgrade options as time goes on to purchase add-on packages (lke the Sims do).
It is a good game for a free game. It is a lot of fun to play. But it is greedy if you want to play for very long. I have spent money to get papers, but will not to get cash. It is also frustrating that you have to post to Facebook/Twitter to get to advance. I don’t do either one. It is also frustrating that it costs so much money to buy more land and you have to buy more land to advance. You need the buildings to stay around, you can’t just build and destroy. Although that works for a few things. But to buy a tiny little piece of land is now $10,000,000, that is a total rip off. And to build one of the really big things you have multiple steps in multiple phases and it winds up costing upwards of 20-40 million dollars. You have no idea when you start how many steps in how many phases it will take. And it takes up lots and lots of precious land. Thanks for listening.
Fun Free Game
I had my doubts about this game until I started playing. Pretty challenging while still being a very simple and easy game. Involves a bit of strategy to place things how you want; however, it is definitely worth playing, especially as a game you can just start and exit out and come back to later and continue from where you left off. Actually the game continues even when you are not playing, whether you are online or offline; and that to me is very impressive. I did not play the game for about 3 days, came back to it and I had quite a bit of game money from the city i built continuing to function--and that was off line….kinda like SIM City, only a bit less complex…..Like I said pretty fun game to play just to pass time…...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 26, 2014
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 717 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: G5 Entertainment AB
- © 2012 - 2015 G5 Entertainment AB
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.4 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of invest points$1.99
- Deck of invest points$4.99
- Deal of the Day$0.99
- Three decks of invest points$9.99
- Few city credits$1.99
- Handful of city credits $4.99
- Briefcase of invest points$19.99
- Pile of city credits$9.99
- Sack of city credits$19.99
- Heap of invest points$49.99