By Haitham Alhumsi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The virtual dyno helps you calculate your modified engine's horsepower, analyze how different combinations of modifications affect power output and understand and better plan your modifications.
What's New in Version 4
- Featured platforms list.
- Better load / save platforms
- New 'ghost box' that temporarily shows the values being typed in at the top of the screen even if part of the screen is hidden behind the keyboard.
- Same old accurate dyno modelling equations
- Support for full screen layout for iPhone Retina in iOS6
- Support for landscape screen layout for iPad in iOS6
- Reduced dyno rpm intervals from 25rpm to 100rpm (faster dyno processing, and less memory usage to prevent crashing on older phones).
- Fixed problem with the dyno not converting valve sizes from inches to millimeters preventing dyno results from being calculated.
- Some other UI fixes
Should rename it CrashDyno
Never can make it work. Crashes before u can even save progress. Waist of $3
Not very user firendly.
Seems like a nice idea but its hard to use.
Doesnt work,it just locks up my phone.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 05, 2013
- Version: 4
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Haitham Alhumsi
- © 2012 HorsepowerCalculators.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.