*Now Downloaded 11 Million Times!! Well played, people!*
*Whoa! You made us #1 in Simulation! Thanks, we love you people!*
A note from the developer:
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at Virtual Families 2! We have been working on it for quite a while, and we’re very happy to be able to finally share this new chapter with everyone.
Before you skip down to the bullet points and screenshots, let me say a few quick words about this game, and life simulations in general: I love life simulation games. I have always been passionate about designing them, and almost everything that comes out of Last Day of Work is a life sim of some kind. This one, in particular, thrills me so much because it is designed to have a life of its own: unpredictable and so different each time I play it, and each time another player plays it. I love that the story unfolds differently for everyone who plays it, and your experience with the game might be wildly different from your friends’ experience.
Designing this type of game, however, has its own special challenges. The main challenge is that EVERYTHING in life is a great idea to add to a game like this. There are SO many great ideas, and we simply cannot put them all in at launch. So, while I hope the game captivates you as much as it does us, there will inevitably be things that you feel are missing and you would love to see added (tell us!).
We plan to update the content in this game. We want to add pets, hidden puzzles, more storyline, more events, tons of new things to buy, and the list goes on and on. We will also continue to tune and deepen all the game's inner workings that control happiness, health, and everything else. While the game has been balanced to be playable for free and without purchasing anything, we hope that you will find something compelling enough in the game to give us support so that we can continue to create fun new updates.
Enjoy Virtual Families 2! Please visit our Facebook page and our forums to give your own amazing ideas and suggestions, and don’t forget to check in on your little family or they will get very sad. :)
With sincere gratitude,
Lead Designer, Last Day of Work
Virtual Families 2 has all this and more:
* Adopt a little person and start a family. Make babies and pass the house on to the kids!
* Train your little people to behave as you wish by praising and scolding them.
* Your little people will send you messages, thanking, pleading, and praising you for caring for them.
* Runs in True Real Time. Your little people continue to live, eat, grow, and work when the app is switched off.
* Your little family is in your time zone! Is it getting dark where you live? Your little family is probably getting ready for bed then...
* Highly varied, unpredictable game play. No two games run the same.
* Make babies. Cure illnesses. Help nurture and guide generations of your family.
* Restore the house. Finish and fix rooms. Shop and decorate.
Recommended for people who enjoy Virtual Villagers and other life simulation games!
Visit our Official Virtual Families site at www.VirtualFamilies.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
LDW games have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Check out our other hit games like Virtual Town, Fish Tycoon, Virtual Villagers, and more at https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/ldw-software-llc/id297606729
v1.7.1 Update Notes:
- More housekeeping in the background to keep your game running smoothly on the latest devices and iOS versions!
A huge thank you to YOU: our players for continuing to enjoy a game that's very near and dear to us!
Ratings and Reviews
I used to love this game, even occasionally watched the optional ads, but now ads pop up all the time in the middle of gameplay. I am very close to deleting the app because of this.
Ps add diversity please
I saw a comment just like this and you guys completely ignored it, you guys only have white people in this game. Real families are not only only white, you should listen to the feedback from your users and actually do something about. Y’all are racist it’s not that hard to add different skin colors and races.And how come you are allowed to date the opposite gender in this game ...... it’s 2018 most people can marry who they want.
Good but wish the tiny family could go outside their house and do stuff. I think another good idea would be to make online part where you can interact with others playing aswell.
- LDW Software, LLC
- 147.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2018 LDW Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Sofa Change $0.99
- Payday Advance $1.99
- Minor Windfall $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.