It's an electronic programmable guitar. Stylish, portable and practical, it is suitable for the students, for the ones who want to play with it, for entertaining friends, to amaze your partner, …
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm5xb6TYzrM
- More updates are coming soon!
• Flat Design Graphic & Realistic Guitar Graphic!
• Shake! ...
… to play the chords!
• More than 100 available chords
Combine them to create new songs. All the chords that you need are in your hand!
• Simple and complete
Everyone can play, no corns on your fingertips, no complicate finger positions. Expert guitarists can always show their abilities, arpegging thanks to multitouch!
• Always with you
On the beach, at a party, on the street, every moment is right for a serenade, karaoke or some jammin'. You have a guitar in your pocket!
Wear your earphones and practice on arpeggios and tablature. No one will complain with you!
• Programmable and online chords and songs
Choose an on-line song, or make your own setting your favorite chords, save it on your device and share it with the world! Every time you touch the big chords-holder button, you switch sequentially between the chords.
A lot of songs are just ready to be played!
• Clean or Distorted?
Touching the "distortion" button you get the distortion effect.
• Stopped Chords
Tapping the STOP button you can immediately stop the chords. Keep it pressed to get the "stopped chords" effect.
• Power Chords included!
Power Chords make VirtualGuitar suitable also for Rock, Heavy Metal and every genre where a distorted guitar is used.
• High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your iPhone or iPod to an external speaker for a better sound.
• Follow this steps to play:
1. Choose a chord touching it on the guitar neck;
2. Play it as you would do on a real guitar;
3. Shake the iPhone to strum!
Start play immediately, choose among the songs already available tapping the song (note) icon.
• Follow this steps to program the chords on the guitar neck:
1. Tap the settings icon;
2. Tap the chord you want to replace and pick the new in the picker list;
3. Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change.
• Follow this steps to program a chords sequence to loop in:
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just need to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, tapping just a button.
1. Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down for the column, then up again and so on;
2. Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
3. Finally, on the Guitar view, touch the big metal chords-holder to loop through the programmed chords (showed in light brown color).
- Fixed a bug while saving a song that could lead to save it more than once
Ratings and Reviews
I liked the demo version so much, I bought the pro version.
As if it wasn't already great, they keep making it better. I love the easy play cords with tons of songs to choose from and the ability to save them.
Definitely a quality app, but doesn't
seem to get the attention it deserves.
This is the smoothest working guitar
app I've used. Audiobus compatibility would be nice.
Good update. Thanks.
Exceptional Guitar Sim. App!!
Extremely easy to use, very customizable, sounds great.
I've got several guitar apps, and this one blows then away. Still searching for the heavy metal palm mute option like every thrash band uses. The stop chord affect doesn't quite do it. Unless I'm not using it properly?
Any way, there is seriously only 11 reviews on this app? I hope that doesn't reflect the amount of downloads. This app is very well done and if you're reading the reviews and wondering if it's legit, it is.
One major flaw
The virtual guitar works great. Sounds just like a guitar and is easy to learn and play. The flaw? When you try to find a song to download the chords, it constantly crashes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.