• Online turn-based Multiplayer
• Single Player matches
• Realistic physics
• Beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Intuitive touch screen controls
• Flat or uneven greens
• Scores of kits to choose from!
The 8 century old past time has been faithfully recreated for the iPhone & iPad in all it’s strategic and skilful glory. Draw, block and drive your way to victory with up to 4 players competing on flat or uneven greens for the title of greatest Virtual Lawn Bowler.
• Online turn-based Multiplayer contests; defeat everyone and battle to the top of the global rankings leaderboard
• Single Player experience competing with up to 3 robotic opponents
• Up to 4 players can battle it out in Multiplayer
• Intuitive touch screen controls allow for accurate aim and delivery
• Play on a flat green or an infinite number of uneven greens
• Features realistic physics that accurately simulate the experience
• Configure everything; change the bowl bias, players, difficulty, terrain and more!
• Manipulate the in-game camera to better judge your shots in a beautifully rendered 3D environment
• Take part in the unique Skill Challenges game mode; scenarios that test your bowling ability and compare your ratings against the world through Game Center.
• Kit out in your choice of bowl and mat set
* Fix to crash seen by some users on iPad. Apologies for the inconvenience!
* Merry Xmas all and thank you for your continued support!
Ratings and Reviews
I truly enjoy this game! Being that I'm from E Tn, I can't find a bowls club near me to start trying to play! I love the sport so this game is as close as I can get to playing it! And for that I'm greatful! A few bugs could be worked out but all in all... Good game
Promising start but a poor game
This game lacks polish, and has major bugs. Online games hang, preventing me from taking my shot and completing my turn. The physics engine is clumsy and unrealistic, especially around inclines and declined. The shot mechanism is difficult to gage, and makes it difficult to apply consistent power to your shots. This means there is much more luck than skill involved in playing.
Over all this is a playable title, apart from online issues, but it's certainly mediocre. It could be a lot better with minor improvements.
But need to add the ability to invite others to play. Maybe I'm stupid and can't figure it out but I can't see to invite friends to play
Update---had someone figure it out for me.
Update---game is still great but the method of rolling the ball is hard to use and figure out. How do u curve the ball????
- Raiden Limited
- 82.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Raiden Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Small bag of coins $0.99
- Standard bag of coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.