Virtual Nature Treks 3D
By Greener Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Please note that Nature Treks is for iPad2 or above only. Due to the detailed 3d graphics performance will be sluggish on iPad1! This has always been mentioned in the description, its not fair to leave a one star rating if you ignore it.
Nature Treks combines relaxing music, nature sounds, stunning visuals and color therapy to create a unique ambient and relaxing experience.
Most people find that after playing Nature Treks for approximately 5 minutes they begin to feel relaxed and sleepy. Once your mind has begun the process of relaxation you can put your iPad aside and let the specifically designed audio take you deeper.
Perfect to get away from the stresses of modern life whether your on the train, subway, bus, airplane or restroom :)
Nature Treks is used for research at the University of California, Irvine, relating to Biomedical Engineering collaborating with the Department of Anesthesiology.
• Some of the most visually stunning and immersive environments on the iPad
• Interactively explore kilometers of detailed worlds
• Find and Collect colored auras and discover the impact color has on our lives
• Music by the acclaimed and award winning composers Llewellyn and Juliana to accompany your journey
• A world alive with birds, butterflies and the soothing sounds of nature
What's New in Version 1.2
- New audio track added
- Fixed 'stutter' problem when rotating fast
- Improved performance generally
Completely beautiful and relaxing
No app quite like it...a calming aesthetically delightful experience!
3D modeling too jaggy for iPad Air2
Computing power and screen resolutions have increased a lot since this app was updated(in 2012). It would be great if the game makers enhance the graphics as the scene is so pixelated that it's hard to relax.
If you buy this app for $9.99 and their "Relax" app for $2.99, you will have paid for some of this material twice. This is a great app but they have no right to market it this way. REFUND!!!