The VirtualPBX Softphone application turns your iPhone into a full-featured VoIP phone in a VirtualPBX phone system. You can receive and make calls over your data connection that enable all of the high-end features available to VirtualPBX VoIP phones, without using your phone's minutes. Audio compression is included at no added cost, providing high-quality calls with 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi.
• Outbound calls use your company Caller ID, instead of your personal phone number.
• Record both inbound and outbound calls automatically or on demand.
• Centralized business voice messaging, with voicemails sent to your email address.
• Real-time reports, logs, and monitoring of all calls with detailed records.
• Customized company greetings, voicemail, hold music, and more.
• Dial other extensions directly, using just the extension number.
• Instant access to your VirtualPBX main menu by pressing just one key.
• Enhanced security though VirtualPBX’s unique provisioning system.
This app must be registered to a VirtualPBX VoIP system.
VirtualPBX is the award-winning hosted PBX service that can make a business-class phone system out of your cell phones and land lines, or can give your company a complete business VoIP phone system based on Internet phone lines. You can even mix and match business VoIP service with mobile phones and landlines to get a custom setup that works perfectly just for you. Features include a custom auto-attendant, follow-me calling, True ACD queues, call recording, voicemail, internet fax, conferencing, and more.
- Support for iPhone X
- Bug fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wasting time n efforts
At first, I had trouble logging in as mentioned by other reviews. The problem was that the VPBX web user interface is a bit confusing. You have to select Update and then select Insert into Call Routing to properly save your password. Once I did this, I was able to login just fine. So there is nothing wrong with the iPhone app in allowing users to login.
Marty G Curtis CEO
I have had system for about 8 months and at first I was completely disappointed tell I had my IT guy set up everything and we got working state side. Now I'm traveling and have to say I rally happy I did not give up but instead gave my IT a chance. I love it and recommend it to anyone who travels. The only other thing is getting use to answering a call sometimes it drops during the process but could be me again
- Virtual PBX
- 107.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-16 VirtualPBX.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.