Download the VirtualPhone.com app for iPhone and iPad. Use your iPhone to place and receive calls and text messages to any phone number or SIP device. View and manage your all your customer communications through your iPhone. Listen to voice mail, call recordings and view a complete history of your customer’s communications.
Use the VirtualPhone.com for iPhone and iPad to:
- Make and receive calls using your VirtualPhone.com numbers.
- Make VOIP calls using your Internet connection without using your carrier minutes.
- Send and Receive SMS and text chat messages.
- Keep your business calls, texts and voicemails separate from your personal ones.
- View detailed caller information including: geographical location, web page, time zone, custom information, caller’s name, phone and email when accepting calls from your website.
Get a Forever Free account from VirtualPhone.com and get:
- 100 minutes of calls or SMS texting for FREE every month
- Click to call buttons that allow you to take calls and chat sessions from your website
- Call forwarding
- Advanced call management and routing rules
- Interactive voice menus (IVR)
- Custom greetings
- Multiple voice mailboxes
- Multiple extensions
- Option to add local or toll free numbers from over 90+ countries
NOTE: This app requires an existing VirtualPhone.com account
- New CallKit integration.
- Redesigned login screen.
- Adjustments to layout for the IPhone X notch.
- Bug fixes addressing IOS 10.
- Optimizations on call performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of potential but...
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Toll free number and phone service (free plan) worked right away but haven’t figured out why texting isn’t working and support is not available by email, chat or phone. I will gladly pay for additional features with paid plans but text is supposed to be working with free plan.
App is not optimized for mobile
Screens disappear and are squeezed, so it wis near impossible to navigate or tell what you are doing. So bad I had to delete it immediately because it functioned so poorly.
App is doesn’t work
App is doesn’t work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.