Virtual Stock Market Game is a realtime stock market game, which allows you trade your favorite stocks in a fun and risk-free manner.
With its beautiful design and easy-to-use interface, you are set on your way to enhancing your share market skills and developing new strategies without losing a single penny! Free stock trading in a gorgeously designed interface is all you need to have fun. This is a one-stop shop for you to learn and become a MILLIONAIRE investor!!
- Free virtual investment.
- Starting cash of 25k.
- Realtime stock updates.
- Over 8,000 realtime stocks to trade.
- TRADE MARKET PLACE: Here you discover stocks to trade and add to your portfolio. You can view the gainers, losers, and most actively traded stocks and pick the best stock for you strategically.
- PORTFOLIO: Here you can see all your stocks, available cash, net worth, and total investments to never lose a single penny.
- ORDER HISTORY: Here you can see all your transaction to keep track of all your investments.
- DETAILED VIEW: Here you can get every bit of information about the stock before trading to to maximize your profit. Includes INFO VIEW, GRAPHS, and NEWS.
- Interactive graphs showing up to 5 years of price history for all quotes.
- Each quote has detailed realtime stats.
- Easy stock search view.
- Great for tracking stocks if you like a good design.
Data provided for free by IEX.
- Fixed the bug where app won't allow selling stocks.
- Fixed the error where cash could go to negative.
- Added rewarded videos so users with lower cash than commission fee can still buy/sell stocks.
- Improved the stock historic graph.
- Other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I got this and was doing good and some stocks made some money but I have $0.78 and when I try to trade the stock it says insufficient funds so it makes it useless if I can't trade stocks that have gone up! I am not sure how to fix this or use the profit from the stocks that went up in the trade. Not to bad but it has little customization and no settings...I can't to remember exactly what stock it was but when I tried buying it it crashed every time so there are a few bugs but overall it's an OK app.
Won’t sell and no one to contact.
I bought virtual stock just fine, however, when I go to sell, the same screen for buying stock comes up. App is useless without this feature. It would be nice if there was a link for App Support. The only one I found brought me to a screen I could do nothing on and had to close out and restart the app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback Chris! We have now fixed the issue and you should be able to sell your stocks just fine. Also, we have added a support link to our website. You are free to ask any questions and concerns and we will get back to you ASAP!
Good, but could use an improvement
The app is good overall. As advertised, you are given virtual money which you then use to trade stocks. However, there are a couple of ways that the app could be better. I would suggest that you add the ability to trade other types of investments; (ie you should add commodities and foreign currencies) to the app. Also, you should add bond trading to the app. So, while the app is good overall it needs more trading options.
- Shivam Sharma
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PangaDevs.
- In-App Purchases
- $0 Commission Fee $0.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
- +$20,000 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.