Adjust various sound, touch, and tuning characteristics of your Kawai digital piano, as if you were a professional concert tuner.
The knowledge and skill of an experienced piano technician is essential to realise the full potential of a fine acoustic piano. In addition to meticulously tuning each note, the technician also performs numerous regulation and voicing adjustments that allow the instrument to truly sing.
The Virtual Technician feature of Kawai digital pianos simulates these refinements digitally, allowing musicians to shape various aspects of the piano’s character to suit their personal preferences. Perform touch weight and voicing adjustments, regulate subtle hammer and key release noises, and fine-tune string, lid, and damper resonances – all in real-time, from the comfort of an intuitive iPad app.
・Attractive interface created by Kawai’s award-winning design group, following the same traditional philosophies expressed in our acoustic and digital pianos.
・Learn to adjust various acoustic piano characteristics through the app’s elegant graphical interface and detailed explanations.
・Use the app’s Preview function to hear a sample passage that demonstrates the current setting with the instrument’s piano sound.
Kawai CN37/CN27/CN17/CN35/CN25/KDP110, CS11/CS8, ES110/ES8, CA58/CA48/CA28/CA97/CA67/CA17, CP1/CP2/CP3
* The ‘Lightning to USB Camera Adapter’ or ‘Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit’ accessory is required in order to connect an iPad to the Kawai digital piano using a USB cable. It is also possible to connect the iPad wirelessly using the Quicco Sound ‘mi.1’ Bluetooth MIDI device.
* A software update may be required in order to utilise the Virtual Technician app with CN37, CA97/CA67 v1.05+ and CP Series (CP1/CP2/CP3 v1.04+) instruments. Please visit the support pages at www.kawai-global.com (CN37, CA97/CA67) and www.kawaius.com (CP Series) for further information.
Requires iOS8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Added support for KDP70
Ratings and Reviews
Useful ES110 App
Connects easily with the ES110 and provides easy access to the piano tone customization features.
Would like it even better if it also provided easy access to the more common features of the piano - there are so many - reverb, EQ, lessons, dual/split, etc.
Perhaps Kawaii will expand this app, or release another.
Very good access to Virtual Technician functions
Accessing the virtual technician features through this app is so much easier than going through the build-in menu. Thanks for this app!
- Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 - 2018 Kawai Musical Instruments Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.