Virtual Tennis Coach
By Virtual Tennis Coach
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Tennis Coach brings you high quality video instruction from South Australian Peter Smith. With over 40 years experience as a teaching professional, twice voted Australian Tennis Coach of the Year, Peter is most widely known as the long term coach of Lleyton Hewitt, former World No.1, US Open & Wimbledon Champion.
• No.1 "Tennis Coaching” App on iTunes
• No.1 "Tennis Pro” App on iTunes
• No.1 “Tennis Tips" App on iTunes
• Featured as “New and Noteworthy” on the App Store
• Featured in “What's Hot” on the App Store
“In my mind he’s the best technical coach out there”
“The instruction is simple, easy to understand and, more importantly, easy to implement”
• Get started with FREE video lessons on The Serve and Backhand Smash
• Add to your coaching videos - download individual lesson titles via the VTC Store
• Save 50% when buying "The Grand Slam Coaching Collection"
• AirPlay enabled App - stream Peter's coaching videos to your HDTV via Apple TV
What the Pro’s think
Watch exclusive interviews from some of Peter’s former pupils:
• Lleyton Hewitt - Former World No.1, US Open & Wimbledon Champion
• Peter Carter Tribute - Coach to Roger Federer, former Swiss Davis Cup Captain
• Darren Cahill - Coach to Andre Agassi
• John Fitzgerald - Former World No.1, Australian Davis Cup Captain
• Roger Rasheed - Former ATP player, coach to Gael Monfils
With Peter’s unique training method you’ll have World Class Tennis Tuition at your fingertips.
Download and improve your tennis today!
Sample video lessons:
• The Serve (5.55)
• Backhand Smash (4.23)
• Lleyton Hewitt Interview (1.50)
Over 80+ minutes of high quality videos to choose from, lesson titles include:
• Tennis in 10 Minutes
• The Serve
• The Forehand - single & double handed
• The Backhand - single & double handed
• Net play - The Smash
• Backhand & Forehand Slice
• A Guide to Grips & The Ready Position
• Coaching Tips
All of the lessons include:
• Visual and verbal sequences highlighting the main teaching points
• Supporting text for each stroke
• Visual demonstrations of each stroke at a professional playing level
Save 50% when buying "The Grand Slam Coaching Collection"
Download and get started today!
What's New in Version 3.0.12
Just a small update:
• Minor bug fixes when downloading videos.
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the App so far - we’ve now had over 67 000 downloads!
Good luck with your tennis!
Available soon in future updates....
NEW Coaching Tips (currently in post production) - titles include:
• The X Factor
• Starting the Process
• Two swings for One
• Ball feed progression
• Exaggerating the difficulty factor leads to false desperation
• Opening the Gate
• Volley / Half Volley or Groundstroke
• Beating the Delay
• Pro Practice Session
• The Now Factor
• Jump Smash Coaching Tip
Good videos but stopped working after ios9 update
Good technical advices but it stopped working after ios9 update.
Also unlike other apps that require in app purchase, this app expects us to make purchase on all your devices.
Not sure if uninstalling and reinstalling would require me to purchase again (waiting for update from developer).
Quick, Easy & Affordable
Absolutely love this App! Easy to purchase thru iTunes ! Clear, fundamental concepts with precise demonstrations. Would like to see more professional coaches offer Apps instead of CD teaching methods!
Nice price as well!
This is a good app for beginners! But if you try out for tennis in middle school you might not wanna hit so hard also if you do play tennis the main goal is to keep the ball in the line. So good luck! :)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 10, 2011
- Version: 3.0.12
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Virtual Tennis Coach Limited
- © 2010 - 2011 Virtual Tennis Coach Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Grand Slam$13.99
- The Development Stage - Full Download$9.99
- Tennis in 10 Minutes$3.99
- The Forehand$2.99
- Coaching Tips$6.99
- The Backhand$2.99
- A Guide to Grips$0.99
- Net Play - The Volley$2.99
- The Slice$2.99
- The Smash$2.99