Virtual Trainer Gym Ball
By Virtual Trainer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Optimise your results with Virtual Trainer Gym Ball!
- Be inspired by 28 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Sync your burned calories to the new iOS8 Health App!
Exercises are performed by the professional instructors Benjamin Sällström and Jenny Ahlin.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Improved sound and voice guidance.
- Faster video viewer for exercises
- Added three levels of exercise difficulty.
- Improved calorie counting.
- Owning this app now unlocks all Gym Ball exercises for FREE in Virtual Trainer PRO.
Don't forget that new exercises and workouts are added regularly without an App Store update! Enable push notifications to make sure you get the latest news.
Simple to use. Easy to adjust difficulty depending on each user's fitness level. Wish there was audio so I wouldn't have to keep straining to see the screen is my only critical feedback. Definitely worth using if you want to get a workout from your exercise ball and aren't sure where to start or have been using it for a while and want something to help with routine or adding new challenges.
More routines and instructions
I enjoy the way you can set up your routines based on muscle groups. However it is sorely lacking in routines for lower legs, upper chest and upper back. Also, while doing the exercises it would nice to have either music in the background or coaching instructions on how to focus what muscle group, how place your feet, how to place your hands etc.
Great Exercise Ball App
If you are a no nonsense and get it done type of workout buddy this is a good app. I've got scoliosis and the exercises in here are core strengthening, balance training, and positive stretching to keep curvature of the spine in a strong posture working against gravity. Yay!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
- © 2013 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.