Virtual Trainer Resistance Band
By Virtual Trainer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Optimise your results with Virtual Trainer Resistance Band!
- Be inspired by 23 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Sync your burned calories to the new iOS8 Health App!
Exercises are performed by the professional instructor, Jenny Ahlin.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Improved sound and voice guidance.
- Faster video viewer for exercises
- Added three levels of exercise difficulty.
- Improved calorie counting.
- Owning this app now unlocks all Resistance Band exercises for FREE in Virtual Trainer PRO.
Don't forget that new exercises and workouts are added regularly without an App Store update! Enable push notifications to make sure you get the latest news.
VT Resistance - First impression
I just started using the VT Resistance after making my resolution for this 2016 year at 63 and 120 pounds over weight I felt I needed to start doing something before I had problems! I had some Perfect exercise bands, two sets of two bands, but needed to use dumbbells for lunges and squats since I couldn't swap out the bands quick enough. Other than that, this this app is great good for me. It gave me a pretty good full body strenth training initial workout.
Just started, but really great!
I like how it shows the exercise being done from two angles, as well as how you can time it with the virtual trainer (whose a real person NOT scantily clad!) who's also doing the exercise. You can drag-and-drop specific exercises and it all can be done w/o sound (which is huge for we that have sleeping family members at the time when we workout). I love this app!
App OK, but had to uninstall and reinstall
The 20 sum exercises are enough for me, since am beginning.
I found it impossible to create and edit customized workouts. Very frustrated, I uninstalled the app. Since I wanted a band exercises app for my phone and pad. I reinstalled and it worked fine. Able to grab and drop exercises into my workout now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 11, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
- © 2013 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.