Optimise your results with Virtual Trainer Stretch!
- Be inspired by 64 exercises presented in sharp HD video.
- Create your own personal workout.
- Get a full body workout with exercises in all ranges of difficulty
- While working out, follow the step by step workout-feature which take you through the workout using timers and your chosen specifics.
- The timers support different workout types including Tabata, HIIT and Circuit training.
- Challenge yourself, get rewards and keep track of your score.
- Find exercises targeting specific muscle groups.
Sync your burned calories to the new iOS8 Health App!
Exercises are performed by, Denice Lundevall
- fix issues on iPhoneX and iOS 11+
Ratings and Reviews
Great Stretching App
I am in the process of recovering from reconstructive foot surgery, so i am lifting for upper body using the dumbbell app from VT and decided to get this app for the days i am not lifting. So far it is great! love the format and the versatility to develop a good routine... It would get 5 starts if there was more explanation on finding the proper stretch and breathing for those who are not familiar with how to do it. Additionally, after reading a negative review bc there is no way to stretch alternative one sided stretches [i.e. Left side then right side] please be sure to set up the stretching movement 2x in your routine to get both sides of the body. This is my 4th or 5th download of the VT series and am very satisfied with the product!
Fits my wish list better than competitors
I tried a half dozen stretching apps trying to find one with a clean interface, useful images of how to perform the stretch, and the flexibility to generate my own routines. VT Stretch fits the bill. In future updates it would be great if they would expand the library of stretches. But I still think it is a five star app right now.
It allows you to customize your stretching routine. I run and strength train, so I can I can set up different programs depending on which exercise routine I'm performing! It's true that the stretches are unilateral but all you have to do to remedy that is enter the exercise twice. Some people don't have 2 arms or 2 legs. Geez! Can't make everyone happy. It's an awesome app!
- Virtualtrainer Sweden AB
- 13.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Virtual Trainer Sweden AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.