Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Memory utilization improvements
- Stability improvements
- Savegame fixes
- Updated icon
Answers for milestones 1-3
1. Fire. Drag a villager to the dry wood near the broken hut. Then drag another villager to the dry shrubs near the coconut trees. When they are both on the fire drag a villager on the fire and it will say "Starting a fire"
2. Building a dam. First you will need Engineering tech level 2. Once u purchase it, drag a villager to the narrow stream onto the rock next to the soil. It will start building a dam. You will probably need more then one villagers to do this.
3. Scarecrow. I sorta forgot how to do this but I think it's how. You see the weird blue flower? You see the rocks next to it? You see the twigs next to the rocks? Drag a villager up to them. They should start building a scare crow. IF THIS IS WRONG IM SOOOO SRRY.
Also to get coconuts you have to purchase farming tech lvl 2 then drag a villager to the coconuts. Hope this helped.
Here are some tips for some of u guys:
Get level 2 of the farming. Drag your little person over to a coconut tree to gather coconuts.
To build the dam, get level 2 of engineering. Drag at least three of your little people over to the end of the narrow river. Your person will say: Building the dam.
THE FIRST GONG PIECE:
To get the first gong piece, drag you little person over the the rocks next to the thorns. It will say: making tools. He will need twine and rocks. When you are done, drag the 3-5 little people over the thorns. After a while, they will find the first gong piece.
THE SECOND GONG PIECE:
Get the second level in exploring. You will see a black pot underneath all of the firewood. DO NOT drag a child to the pot because they can't pick it up. Drag an adult to the pot. He or she will put it next to the fire. Start the fire. after the fire and the rest of the stew is finished, it will say:needs 3 herbs. Your scientist will need to study the herbs before use. Drag the tiny people to the orange herb, and the black herb twice. They will not need to breathe. Drop then into the pond. They will get the second gong piece.
If u need help, type 101! I am always on! ;)
Tips 4 Sucsess
To have kids: Place one adult male villager on top of one female villager, or vise-versa. And instead of waiting every damned time to see if you have a kid, just look at your population. If it has gone up one, then just let your people have sex. If not, try again.
•the strange furry-like plant by the dry grass
•the lavender flower behind the sacred place for the dead
•the blue flower by the thorny bushes
•the black chain-like plant near the waterfall
•the red plants to the southeast where the dam is
• the bright orange plant to the southeast of the village
The dam: Get level two of engineering, and drag a villager to the spot where the stream is very narrow. There will be a message that says the villager could probably build a dam here. Drop the villager. It will start building a dam.
The scarecrow: Once you have completed the dam, drag an adapt farmer (or better) onto the pile of twisted sticks. The villager will start the scarecrow. You will then need to drop the same villager on to the pile of twisted sticks.
This is all I know. Google search "Virtual Villagers: 2 Walkthrough" for more info.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2010
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2006-2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.