Virtual Villagers: Origins
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thanks for the 5-star reviews from everyone!!
New And Noteworthy in Games on 4/27/2012
What's Hot in Games on 5/4/2012
What We're Playing in Games on 5/11/2012
"Probably my favorite game on my iPhone!" - Guyuyyuuyy
"good, actually really fun" - rainbow ponies
**FREE Full version! No purchases are required to play the complete game, although we have included some optional purchases to speed the game up or make it easier. The game is a thank you to our loyal fans, and hopefully will be an introduction to the Virtual Villagers series to anyone who has not enjoyed them yet! To make it even more fun and interesting, we have added exciting new features never before available in Virtual Villagers. Have you ever wanted to make all of your villagers like running or keep your favorite villager young forever? Now you can! ENJOY!**
Virtual Villagers: Origins is based on the original first chapter of the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon and Virtual Families. Come see the sensation that started it all on the famed and mystical island of Isola!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your computer: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds. Aside from guiding the villagers' day-to-day lives, help them explore and restore the island. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: Origins:
* Real-time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
* Hundreds of unique and customizable villagers.
* Breed your villagers and raise your own tribe
* Unique and unpredictable "Island Events" to keep you on your toes.
* Uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of Isola.
* Control the destiny of your survivors! Create your own adventure.
* Amazing original soundtracks and ambient sound effects.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your device is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual simulations and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Now you can increase your tribe's maximum population and get the Barrel of Babies event using extra tech points.
Added new options for purchasing additional tech points.
Small bug fixes.
PLEASE READ:) tips and tricks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😁
Ok. Before i give u a tip or 2. I would like to say that i love this game. Its easier to complete than the others. And i wish there was a way for the golden child to grow up. He has full skill in everything but he cant use it cuz he is a child! It makes no sense. Anyway. To get the golden child u hav to hav full tech in fertility and the lagoomn/pond filled in the upper left corner. Then u make a woman have a baby, then drop her and the baby(not toddler) in the lagoon and the golden child will appear instintly. The child will always be 5:(. U can use the golden child to move the rock(when he is happy!) from infront of the cave. He will also create food, replenish crops, and add berries to the bush! My next trick is how to find the treasure chest. U have to have the ruins rebuilt and level 3 building. And a master builder and golden child. Between the ruins/temple and the food bin, more toward the ocean, place the master builder in spots around the middle of that area and eventually he will say he sees something put him in the spot again and he will start to dig. Now u can add other builders to help and eventually they will dig the box up. I dont know whats inside it. Im still digging. I hope this helps u toward the end. If u look online, there r alot more tips and tricks like this for puzzels and how to get food fast. Good luck!:)
Some Helpful Tips❤
- Pause the game if you just got a new tribe. The only food source they have just then is the berry bush, and that runs out of food awful fast. To pause your game go to: the menu, options, and then click the pause button🔴
- Always have 2 people on the research table. They will generate enough tech points to buy the next level in Farming if you give them time. After you buy Level 2 farming, drag a villager onto the dark soil by the research table. (The dark soil is rectangular). Your villager's action should become, "planting crops". Once the crops are planted, your villagers start to water the crops. Later, they will harvest the crops.⬅That is a never-ending cycle of crops. You can plant, water, and harvest crops again and again, but each time you plant a crop, they take longer and longer to grow.🔴
When you have a Master Scientist, drag him/her onto the building directly in front of the research table. It should say, "sees a building that could be converted". If you drop the Master Scientist on this building, his/her action should read, "founding a school". Children will then be born with more skills😍
Hope this helps, guys!
I love this game and have figured most stuff out but what is up with the sparkling flower puzzle??? If someone could please tell me that and the bottom 4 that are in a row that would be amazing.
Anyway if you want some tips I can help. First you want to make sure when you are starting out that you have a lot of food and tech points. Then start to build your huts. When you get stuck on a puzzle just think it through.
I'm just kidding ill tell you. The lagoon is in blocked by you getting construction levels high in the tech points then send a builder to in block. The idle and ruins are from the same thing get construction and spiritual levels high and send someone over there the ruins go before the idle. The people will want to water the dead flowers. Don't let them till after you have the lagoon.
Make sure you don't try to research the graveyard because some one has to die first.
That's a really long message, but I hope it helps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 08, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2005-2012 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100,000 Tech Points$0.99
- 500,000 Tech Points$2.99
- 250,000 Tech Points$1.99
- Tech Point Doubler$0.99
- Food Doubler$0.99
- 1,000,000 Tech Points$5.99
- 25,000 Food$0.99
- 2,000,000 Tech Points$9.99
- 100,000 Food$2.99
- 60,000 Food$1.99