By National Instruments
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NI VirtualBench is an all-in-one instrument that works with your iPad. It integrates a mixed-signal oscilloscope, function generator, digital multimeter, and programmable DC power supply into a single device that takes up less space on your bench. Connect VirtualBench wirelessly to your iPad to interact with instruments like never before. No knobs or buttons required.
SEE All Instruments Together
View and interact with all instruments at once with a consolidated and consistent experience for each instrument.
INTERACT with Multi-Touch Gestures
Pinch horizontally or vertically to change the Time/Div or Volts/Div. Tap and drag to pan or position a waveform.
SHARE Screenshots and Data in Seconds
Capture screenshots or data in a .CSV file and instantly email, AirDrop, save to the camera roll, or share directly to other apps like Dropbox, Skitch, and Numbers.
BUMP to Perform Actions Hands-Free
Holding two probes and need an extra hand? Configure Hands-Free and simply bump your iPad to take a screenshot, start an acquisition, or enable another instrument without dropping your probes.
• To use this app with a VirtualBench device, first connect your iPad to the same WiFi network as the VirtualBench device or to the WiFi network hosted by the VirtualBench device.
• This app may also be used in “Demo Mode” with simulated signals. The function generator is “virtually” connected to the oscilloscope and the DC power supply is “virtually” connected to the digital multimeter.
For purchasing information on the VirtualBench all-in-one instrument, visit ni.com/virtualbench.
Need help? Get support at ni.com/support.
What's New in Version 16.1.0
+ Support for new VirtualBench Hardware
New hardware includes a 4 channel, 2 GS/s oscilloscope with 500 MHz Bandwidth
+ DC Power Supply bug fixes
+ Improved signal representation
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 16.1.0
- Size: 247 MB
- Languages: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: National Instruments
- © 2017 National Instruments
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.