VirtualBrowser for Chrome + Flash Player, Java & Browser Extensions - iPad Edition
By Xform Computing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run the *real* Chrome Browser with Chrome Web Store Apps, Extensions and (Premium option required for some features like Java, Flash Video, VPN encryption and saved sessions/data).
Check out these great features:
▶ Flash Player +
Browse and use Flash-based websites, apps, games and videos such as:
Games Productivity video,e-cards,entertainment
------------ ---------------------- --------------
Facebook: Prezi JibJab
- Farm/CityVille Adobe acrobat.com Muzzy
- Poker CreatePDF.com Jacqui Lawson
- Evony Sliderocket BlueMountain
Bridgebase Aviary American Greetings
WebKinz Microsoft Office365 Hallmark.com
Club Penguin Google Docs Animal Jam
...& many more
▶ Chrome Apps and Web Store + :
> Aviary > QuickBooks Online > Google Sites
> Adobe CreatePDF > Acrobat.com > Formscentral.com
> Zoho > SlideRocket (Create,edit & host)
...and lots more
▶ Java support *
> Runescape > PartyPoker > eTrade Pro Elite
> Scottrade* > SAP client > United Airlines Unimatic
> NetDania >Gametable* > banking websites
> almost any game or application that requires Java
(*require Premium in-app)
▶ Chrome Extensions & Themes +
> Adblock > Springpad > Lastpass (password sync)
> Xmarks > Stylish > Amazon Wishlist
> Picasa > Personas > Awesome Screen capture
.... and tons more!
▶ Sync with Chrome, Firefox, Safari or IE on your computer +
>Using your Google account, Chrome will synchronize your Bookmarks, Passwords, Tabs, Apps, Extensions, History, Settings and more with your home or work computer browser.
> Sync with other browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari on your home or work PC by installing Extensions like Xmarks and Lastpass
VirtualBrowser for Chrome comes in 2 editions.
▶Powerful standard features (Basic and Premium)
- Video Mode makes videos and animations smoother
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click context-sensitive menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app-specific menus
- Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
* Features marked with * require Premium in-app purchase.
+ Premium is recommended for items marked
▶Premium Feature comparison:
Basic/Standard edition *+ Premium (in-App Purchase)
Video mode Free Trial ▶ Yes
Flash Free Trial ▶ Yes
Java Free Trial ▶ Yes Java applets, JAR, JNLP
Anonymous ▶ all sessions ▶ optional, Chrome 'Incognito' feature
Save data No ▶ Yes
Secure VPN No ▶ Yes Premium connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device.
(data = history, tabs, bookmarks, all sync'ed data, etc.)
- Landscape mode only
- Performance depends on your distance from our data centers: Los Angeles, California, USA or Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe. The farther you are from these, the more latency/delay you may experience.
> Important Auto-Renewing Information:
- Subscription is recurring month to month at $1.99 per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless notification is present before end of billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Questions or Feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @AlwaysOnApps
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 2.08
• important Bug fixes related to iOS 8.1
Works very well. If anyone knows how to update the Java, we have a couple of sites asking us to update it. It would be nice to find a post on this. Thanks for making a nice product!
One of the best browser comes to the ipad in a very powerfull experience. Runs really well, and the virtual solution is amazing. Really well implemented. A must have for user that take the web serious
This is by far the slowest web browsing I've ever experienced, it reminds me of when I was on dial-up when I was 8 years old. I cannot access really any games online because the Java is out of date and I'd rather be using any other web browser out there then this. Fix the ridiculously slow load speeds and then I'll give a better review. BTW I'm on an IPad Air 2.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 28, 2015
- Version: 2.08
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VoicEcho LLC
- © 2012 XformComputing Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription$1.99
- 1 Month Virtual Browser Premium$1.99