VirtualBrowser for Chrome + Flash Player, Java & Browser Extensions - iPad Edition
By Xform Computing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run the *real* Chrome Browser with Chrome Web Store Apps, Extensions and (Premium option required for some features like Java, Flash Video, VPN encryption and saved sessions/data).
Check out these great features:
▶ Flash Player +
Browse and use Flash-based websites, apps, games and videos such as:
Games Productivity video,e-cards,entertainment
------------ ---------------------- --------------
Facebook: Prezi JibJab
- Farm/CityVille Adobe acrobat.com Muzzy
- Poker CreatePDF.com Jacqui Lawson
- Evony Sliderocket BlueMountain
Bridgebase Aviary American Greetings
WebKinz Microsoft Office365 Hallmark.com
Club Penguin Google Docs Animal Jam
...& many more
▶ Chrome Apps and Web Store + :
> Aviary > QuickBooks Online > Google Sites
> Adobe CreatePDF > Acrobat.com > Formscentral.com
> Zoho > SlideRocket (Create,edit & host)
...and lots more
▶ Java support *
> Runescape > PartyPoker > eTrade Pro Elite
> Scottrade* > SAP client > United Airlines Unimatic
> NetDania >Gametable* > banking websites
> almost any game or application that requires Java
(*require Premium in-app)
▶ Chrome Extensions & Themes +
> Adblock > Springpad > Lastpass (password sync)
> Xmarks > Stylish > Amazon Wishlist
> Picasa > Personas > Awesome Screen capture
.... and tons more!
▶ Sync with Chrome, Firefox, Safari or IE on your computer +
>Using your Google account, Chrome will synchronize your Bookmarks, Passwords, Tabs, Apps, Extensions, History, Settings and more with your home or work computer browser.
> Sync with other browsers like Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari on your home or work PC by installing Extensions like Xmarks and Lastpass
VirtualBrowser for Chrome comes in 2 editions.
▶Powerful standard features (Basic and Premium)
- Video Mode makes videos and animations smoother
- Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
- Right-click context-sensitive menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app-specific menus
- Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
- Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
* Features marked with * require Premium in-app purchase.
+ Premium is recommended for items marked
▶Premium Feature comparison:
Basic/Standard edition *+ Premium (in-App Purchase)
Video mode Free Trial ▶ Yes
Flash Free Trial ▶ Yes
Java Free Trial ▶ Yes Java applets, JAR, JNLP
Anonymous ▶ all sessions ▶ optional, Chrome 'Incognito' feature
Save data No ▶ Yes
Secure VPN No ▶ Yes Premium connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device.
(data = history, tabs, bookmarks, all sync'ed data, etc.)
- Landscape mode only
- Performance depends on your distance from our data centers: Los Angeles, California, USA or Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe. The farther you are from these, the more latency/delay you may experience.
> Important Auto-Renewing Information:
- Subscription is recurring month to month at $1.99 per month.
- Subscription automatically renews unless notification is present before end of billing cycle.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Questions or Feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet @AlwaysOnApps
Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 3.0
• New Flash player update on the virtual machines.
• iOS 9 Compatibility.
$5 to run flash on my ipad, awesome if it would "let" you. I was able to run flash videos/animations for about three minutes without issue, was ready to slap a 5/5 out on this...then a notification pops to let me know if I was to continue using flash for movies/animations, a paid subscription would be required...THEN WHAT THE HELL IS THE $5 FOR?! Straight up robbery, do not give this guy a dime.
This is awful and I will be seeking a refund. The app seems to run a virtualization on another desktop. As soon as I logged in I was worried as to who's computer I was logged onto. It is not an instance on your iPad but appears to be an instance on a Remote Desktop. I was going to log into gmail and it asked me to verify my number. The area Google detected was Afganastan....
This app seems very suspicious. It is not a true browser on your device. It seems to be some kind of remote computer that you connect to. I made the mistake of signing into my email account. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VoicEcho LLC
- © 2012 XformComputing Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription$1.99
- 1 Month Virtual Browser Premium$1.99