On VirtualHealthConnect you can see a provider* 24/7 on your mobile device – no appointment necessary. VirtualHealthConnect is available anytime, anywhere, and can help you feel better, faster. All you have to do is download the app and open a free account. All providers are licensed, and visits are just $39 or $49, depending on the state.
In most cases, you’ll be able to choose a provider from a list of available caregivers, and depending on the issue at hand, caregivers can diagnose, suggest follow-up, and even prescribe (when appropriate). Seeing a healthcare provider minutes after you log in can give you peace of mind when you or someone you love needs care.
Have a question? Get the care you need quickly - typical issues include:
Urinary tract infection
Sprains and strains
VirtualHealthConnect takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with a healthcare provider is secure and HIPAA compliant.
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the caregiver during your virtual video visit, including: heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
*Visit may be with a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician’s assistant.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• We have enhanced the service browsing experience to make finding services easier
• We have added a feature for our providers, staff & administrators that allows them to invite guests to your scheduled visits
• You can now start a visit straight from the text message appointment reminder
• Patients using the consumer mobile app will now be able to change their password via My Account
Ratings and Reviews
Easy, fast but thorough
I hate leaving the house because I'm always in chronic pain and have sleep disorders. This format is really nice, and it would be great if Medicare would start paying for this. Thank you for providing this service!
Wonderful experience. Would recommend it and do it again when needed.
Dr Salvador Badillo has incredible bedside manner! Was so kind to my daughter and treated her for recurring ear infection. Thank you!!
- Community Health Systems, Inc. TN
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2012-2016 American Well. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.