This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Rouvy let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Rouvy will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Rouvy to any Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer of brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more.
YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Rouvy library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses can also be created with targeted power outputs and each ride is shared with the Rouvy community so you can see how you stack up against other Rouvy users.
Rouvy supports both BlueTooth Smart and ANT+ communication protocol. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at https://rouvy.com/getting-started
• Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or smart trainers
• Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues - Advanced Pedal Metrics
• Synchronize TrainingPeaks Workout of the Day
• Rouvy Guide - Premium video workouts
• Pair to ANT+ (with Wahoo ANT+ Key) and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on Rouvy.com and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
What's New in Version 3.1.0
- iTunes subscription improvements
- Redesign of UI
- German translations
- Fix of issue with the virtual partner search and select
- Fix of Elite Drive support
- Other minor fixes
I signed up for the monthly subscription. The service was very mediocre but it was just good enough to bridge me back into cycling. I thought I cancelled it when i moved to Zwift and just using PerfPro studio at home. I was wrong and didn't notice these guys were still charging me. When i did via iTunes receipt, I went in again and cancelled and removed the app altogether. Still charging me! I went to iTunes and complained. Hopefully that will take care of the issue. I would save yourself the headache and skip the subscription!
Calibration/resistance render completely useless
Can't even pedal over 150w or to complete new calibration. Zwift works just fine.
I’ve raised my review to two stars as I now have figured out how to fix the problem. I have to disconnect trainer from all apps and power off/on the trainer and reconnect - basically a full reboot. Perhaps not a big deal, but happens somewhat regularly so is annoying.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 08, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 75.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, German
- Seller: SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- © 2017 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes$7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes$74.99