Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Training let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Virtual Training will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Virtual Training to any Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer such as the CycleOps PowerBeam Pro or the Wahoo Kickr.
New feature: NOW YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Virtual Training library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses can also be created with targeted power outputs and each ride is shared with the Virtual Training community so you can see how you stack up against other Virtual Training users.
VirtualTraining supports both BlueTooth Smart and ANT+ communication protocol. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at http://virtualtraining.eu/en/tour/how-it-works/compatibility-list/
• Ride virtually 3 differnt ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro, Indoor Cycles or Wahoo Kickr
• Pair to ANT+ (with Wahoo ANT+ Key) and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on VirtualTraining portal and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
What's New in Version 1.11.1
- Fix of listen of music on background. CVT doesn't block music anymore...
- Integration of Phantom 5 & 3
- Elite Real Axion ANT+ (Beta)
- PowerSync Calibration
- Improvements of speed to power trainers (power characteristics)
- Fix of "Black video"
- Fix of editing of workout created by me
- Fix with delete of videos / old routes
- Fix of switching profile rides to free ride on dashboard
- Upgrade of ANT+ / BT LE communication - PM Stages, Garmin ANT+ Magnetless sensors and more
- Fix of minor issues
Would love it - if it didn't lose connection w/my trainer
Great app in every way except reliability. It drops my connection to my trainer every time I pause my workout requiring me to restart. There's nothing worse then being in "the zone" and having to start over. You could say that losing connection is the price for stopping in the middle of an intense workout - normally I would agree except that most pauses are the result of a 4 yr old calling for daddy vs. laziness. Hope Cyclops comes up with a fix soon.
Better and Better
About the only real thing wrong with the last version was some of the support for newer sensors. Latest version as for Feb 15 2015 addresses that quite nicely. Still the best bang for the buck for structured works -and- virtual video training rides.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 15, 2015
- Version: 1.11.1
- Size: 42.4 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- © 2014 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- VirtualTraining iPad Subscription$5.99
- VirtualTraining iPad Subscription$59.99