Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Training let's you ride anywhere in the world with nothing but your bike, compatible stationary trainer and a Bluetooth Smart enabled speed & cadence sensor. Virtual Training will calculate your power output based on your speed, the profile of the course and the type of trainer you're using. For even more control over your ride pair Virtual Training to any Bluetooth Smart compatible power meter or controlled resistance trainer such as the CycleOps PowerBeam Pro or the Wahoo Kickr.
New feature: NOW YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
Your subscription includes streaming access to hundreds of video routes or thousands of GPS profiles in the Virtual Training library. Select a pacer to keep you on track or try out a new race strategy on your favorite course. Custom interval courses can also be created with targeted power outputs and each ride is shared with the Virtual Training community so you can see how you stack up against other Virtual Training users.
VirtualTraining supports both BlueTooth Smart and ANT+ communication protocol. Visit the detail list of compatible devices at http://virtualtraining.eu/en/tour/how-it-works/compatibility-list/
• Ride virtually 3 differnt ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro, Indoor Cycles or Wahoo Kickr
• Pair to ANT+ (with Wahoo ANT+ Key) and Bluetooth Smart sensors including
• Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
• Ride video courses or GPS profiles
• Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
• Share post-ride performances with your friends on VirtualTraining portal and keep a training diary
• Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
What's New in Version 2.0.6
- Apple TV for route training (full support for workout and free ride coming soon)
- Partial support for Bluetooth Pedals power meters (doubled value from master pedal)
- Fix of online race credit in CVT Career
- Improvements of Google Maps
- Improvements of error reporting system
- Many of minor fixes and improvements
Keeps getting worse
After going through multiple iterations of this app, for about 2 years now, all I can say is I wish I didn't buy the cycleops power trainer.
I don't know what to say anymore. These guys have no idea how to make an app and it is beyond me why they wouldn't hire someone who knows how to. This most recent version, if you forget your password there is no where on the app to request a new one. Really? What a waste.
The promise of new tech
The trainer works as promised. Very smooth and shifts resistance as the profile changes. Holds the bike tight and little rock when you really step on the pedals. Only real gripe was set up and pairing was a pain and the instructions were hard to find on the site
Waste of Money
Waste of money. Great concept; poor delivery.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 28, 2016
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- © 2015 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- VirtualTraining iPad Subscription$5.99
- VirtualTraining iPad Subscription$59.99